Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens

United States
The US of A
I didn't see any threads on this game, so I decided to make one for it. In here, you can discuss pretty much anything about the game.

I got the game on PS4, deluxe edition and all, and beat it back in 2018. Haven't touched it in quite some time, but I have been tempted to go back to it lately since I have the PC version that I haven't played through yet. Seeing all these unused characters on Youtube is very tempting to me as well.

I didn't see any threads on this game, so I decided to make one for it. In here, you can discuss pretty much anything about the game.

I got the game on PS4, deluxe edition and all, and beat it back in 2018. Haven't touched it in quite some time, but I have been tempted to go back to it lately since I have the PC version that I haven't played through yet. Seeing all these unused characters on Youtube is very tempting to me as well.

Now would seem like a good time to go back to this, or any Lego Star Wars game for that matter, with the new game coming up on the horizon in the not too distant future. Will be interesting to see how this compares to the equivalent section of the new "complete saga". 👍

Now would seem like a good time to go back to this, or any Lego Star Wars game for that matter, with the new game coming up on the horizon in the not too distant future.
I agree. It really helps to play the games again to see where they started and how much they evolved over time. Although I have nothing else left to do in this game on the PS4, I still plan on playing it anyway just for a refresher.

Once I finish everything I want to do in GT5, I'll probably get back to it. The game has plenty of things to do even after it is completed.

Edit: I do have threads on The Skywalker Saga, The Complete Saga and The Clone Wars by the way. Although these haven't seen any activity in years, there are some threads on the very first one and the 2nd one as well.

Last edited:
I played a bit of LEGO SW Force Awakens yesterday and I quite enjoyed it. It’s a really fun game to play. Studs are relatively easy to get, and I like the balance of the gameplay. Glad I got this, because I’m really enjoying it so far.

To add, I’m use to the old LEGO Star Wars formula. But I could get use to the current one, it’s not too complicated and it’s fun to play. Nice graphics for a LEGO game too haha!

So I finally made my way back to the game on PS4 today and I’d say it’s been a while since I touched it again. :P
CECE8D81-BDD3-47C6-8B59-562764D814F2.jpeg

Messed around on Starkiller Base some and then did a little Dejarik Battle. I must say, Dejarik Battle is still fun, I just wish it went on longer or even better, have it go on forever until the player feels like quitting. Easily my favorite part of the entire game!

Played Starkiller Destruction some and it’s okay, but it really isn’t a good endgame reward in my opinion. They should’ve just made something more akin to Lego City and New Town from TCS since it requires more than just shooting the same objects over and over again.

Last edited:
Back