Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Sonygamer455, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

Been a long time fan of the Lego Star Wars games and seeing this has me quite pumped!

sirjim73 and Nexus like this.
  2. neema_t

neema_t Premium

I tried the original trilogy game but found it a bit flat and dated, I think that was quite an early one though and I came to it quite late so I think things had already moved on. I know they've improved a lot so I'm looking forward to this too!

Sonygamer455 likes this.
  3. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

I’ve been playing the LEGO Star Wars series since 2007 and after playing LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens just last year, I can honestly say they have evolved a lot since the first game. Though I like the direction the games are going now, I still enjoy the earlier ones and still find a reason to play them.

I cannot wait to see how they handle this one! I think the part I look forward to seeing the most is how they handle the prequel trilogy.

4. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

So I have seen some things suggesting this game will have an option to choose whether the characters talk or just make those moans and grunts we heard in the earlier games. Me personally, part of me prefers the grunts from the earlier games and seeing them actually talking in Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens was kind of weird to me at times. However, at the same time by giving the characters actual dialogue, it allowed for even more humor in the game because there was some dialogue I genuinely found funny Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens.

If they do provide us with such an option, I am honestly torn as to which I will choose.

sirjim73 likes this.