Lego Star Wars

This was on last month's OPS2 demo DVD and I must say I'm quite impressed. Although it may look like and easy kid's game it seems (from what I've played) to be very enjoyable. The graphics are pretty good and the controls are well engineered. I expect I will pick this game up as soon as I can. đź‘Ť

Has anyone else played/seen this?

i bought it but couldn't play it on my PS2... I always got a disc read error. I replaced it and got the same error. wish i could play it, my nephew wanted to play it too. damn blue-back discs

this is a great game. ignore its childish looks the puzzles are great and the gameplay intense.

just look out for the X X on the eyes when a major character dies... absolute genius game!

Im actually interested in the GBA version, the graphics look pretty sweet......I dont think il get the PS2 version.....

I dunno if it will look all that great on PS2...can it really handle so much action?

I liked this game too, and the boys loved it. I think I'll get this one this weekend. It wasn't too complicated which is perfect for the boys. The Jedi mind tricks was a very nice touch. I wonder why this game scored low with PSM magazine?

But, I couldn't get all ten of the canisters. If you can, your reward is a code for something. Anybody got all ten? How did you do it?

When I first saw this game I figured it was just some license cash in. Seriously, it looked like a kiddy Star Wars game. But from what I've heard, it's really good. It does sell well. Maybe I'll rent it.

Solid Lifters
I liked this game too, and the boys loved it. I think I'll get this one this weekend. It wasn't too complicated which is perfect for the boys. The Jedi mind tricks was a very nice touch. I wonder why this game scored low with PSM magazine?

But, I couldn't get all ten of the canisters. If you can, your reward is a code for something. Anybody got all ten? How did you do it?

I haven't managed ten yet but I do know that it's much easier if you fly through the story level as fast as possible (ignore everything non-essential) then go back in free play so that you can open doors yourself. I think I managed 7/10 but I wasn't looking that hard.

I'll have a bash tonight and let you know. đź‘Ť

911_Carrera
I haven't managed ten yet but I do know that it's much easier if you fly through the story level as fast as possible (ignore everything non-essential) then go back in free play so that you can open doors yourself. I think I managed 7/10 but I wasn't looking that hard.

Yeah, that's what I do. But, I haven't yet figured out how to get the cannister in the one room that the silver C3P0 opens for you. It's the room with the four small blocks that you make a ladder from. The cannister is to the right high up on an upper deck that is guarded with a force field. I have no idea how to get it. The force field needs to be deactivated somehow, and I don't how to do it.

How many cannisters are in the room with the transporter that ends the first stage of play? I see only two, but I think there might be one more. In the free play mode, I also go to a room that is opened by R2D2 that has a wheeled cart that you're supposed to move, then jump on to get a cannister before the cart moves back. I can't get that cannister and I think I'm doing something wrong. If I could get that one can, I would have 8/10.

YEAHHH MAN, THIS GAME ROCKS!!! played the demo and loved it! definately getting this! oh, and if you fill your bar by collecting studs (in-game currency!) in all 17 chapters, you get to play a bonus level which is the opeing chapter of Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope! cool or what?

911_Carrera

OK, I just got 10/10 and got jipped. No code. I guess that's for the real game and not this demo version. Meh. Oh well, it was a fun game. Like I said before the boys love this game. They see the hearts that you need to collect and think it's for love. It's love that makes you powerful. The four-year-old said that. I thought it was pretty cute, heh.

If you need help, let me know.

EDIT: I've got the code. It's A725X4. I didn't notice it before, but I just played it again and saw the code. It appears just briefly in the small blue text that helps you with the game.

OK, I started this old thread back up to see who's playing this one and who has played it. Did you love it like I did?

I've started a new game from scratch and I'm already half way through Episode I. I also have 400,000 credits so far. It's a lot easier to play when you know what you need and what to look for. It's still a whole lotta fun, though.

Looking back, this game is going to be recognized as one of the greatest sleeper hits of all time.

So, who's playing this one right now? Who's your favorite character to play?

I've yet to really play it myself, however my mate has it and I hate a quick 5 minutes on it. I loved it, looking to hire it out sometime soon (flat on cash so can't buy it quite yet)

I've yet to really play it myself, however my mate has it and I hate a quick 5 minutes on it. I loved it, looking to hire it out sometime soon (flat on cash so can't buy it quite yet)

It's affordable to own. Here in the States it's just $20. Hell, about two months ago, I saw it on sale for $15.

I borrowed it from a friend and it is extremely fun. As my wife said, it's the perfect nerd game. Lego's, Star Wars and PS2. What could be better?

I have everyone unlocked, but havn't thrown down to actually buy them, yet.

TB
I borrowed it from a friend and it is extremely fun. As my wife said, it's the perfect nerd game. Lego's, Star Wars and PS2. What could be better?

I have everyone unlocked, but havn't thrown down to actually buy them, yet.

I have three saved games. The one I just started, already with 1.2 million credits and several items and players unlocked, one of my sons games and then my ultimate game save with everything and everyone purchased. It's awesome you when you go out to Dexter's parking lot and watch everyone fight each other.

If you are playing the game, use General Grievous in free play mode. He's the baddest player in the game, but is limited with no Force Powers. He's worth the $200,000 credits.

I like all the Dark Force characters over all the Jedi. Darth Maul is OK, and so is Count Dukoo, but I like Darth Sidious the most. Dark Force characters are better than the Jedi because they do everything a Jedi can plus use the Dark Force Only items in the game which are needed to find all the cannisters.

I finished my game just before I left for my hunting trip this morning. Man, it was still a lot of fun. I finished with all Jedi rating and every vehicle unlocked, every character owned and with 2.3 million credits.

I cannot wait for Lego Star Wars II. It looks great game with the new ability to build and race the vehicles this time. Here's a hilarious video trailer for it. http://www.lego.com/eng/starwars/videogame/default.asp

If you are playing the game, use General Grievous...He's worth the $200,000 credits...

Darth Maul is OK, and so is Count Dukoo, but I like Darth Sidious the most.
Precisely what the guy I work with said.

Back