Leicht's gallery: 21/8/2013 random edits

• Thread starter Leicht
  • 241 comments
Brunei
Keele
Leicht92
hello :) this is my first time taking pictures from GT5. plaese feel free to comment

Last edited:
You need to increase your shutter speed on some of those, or change the panning mode, as the blurryness is kind of ruining the subject. Also, make sure you click auto focus on the closest edge of the car to the camera to ensure they're crisp and sharp.

Kyoto - Gion_2 by leicht.e92, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_4 by leicht.e92, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_3 by leicht.e92, on Flickr

I just notice that I have the same colour and rims as JKcreativeworks's F40 (talented photographer :)) and I didn't realise that before posting this. Just so you know, I didn't copy his work or anything and if you are him, I'm sorry for having the same as yours. I hope you are inform for those who visited this gallery

Last edited:
The GT shots are great, notably the first one (which I think is fine oversharpened, but the others should be toned down in sharpness).

On the other hand, the sharpness gives me the impression that it was a low quality promo pic for a real-life GT or something, so good job on that. 👍

The picture with the Lexus is great. Due to the filters, it looks very realistic.

I think I'm going to rework this shot. I don't know but it looks oversharpen with the 1080x720 format shown here.

Back