LeMans: 99% Confirmed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alonsomania
  • 13 comments
  • 1,149 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
746
Messages
Sternendaal
As i saw in some pictures PD was at LeMans to take data and pictures from the Courage's,so why shouldn't they take immediately pictures from it?

So,in my opinion it's 99% sure LeMans will be in GT4
 
And you didnt take pictures of the PD staff as proof that they were really taking pics.


IMO, its kinda late for them to be putting Lemans in NOW. Maybe they went there for extra build shots so they could has some things out. I dunno it just seem's a little late in the game so to speak to just now be getting into the picture taking phase. With GT4 2 months away it could be done in time, who really knows until we see a screen shot of it in GT4.
 
That would be sweet if it was in the game.
 
R32GTST/M
That would be sweet if it was in the game.
Follow hellnback's link, you'll get way more info, and besides, chances are this thread will soon be closed.
 
just because they took pictures doesnt mean its for GT4. it could be for GT5
 
So when you say 99%, you mean 0% because it actually hasn't been confirmed?
 
I'm not bothering to get my hopes up over certain features, cars, tracks, etc, simply because there's no way to know if it's actually going to be there. Just because PD was at the track doesn't mean they were making the track itself.. as you said, they were probably just gathering more information about a certain car, and that car just happened to be at LeMans when they set up their appointment to come take a look at it.

There's a lot more to making a track than simply taking pictures of it.. if they had been measuring the track itself, you'd know it.. they would have been crawling over every inch of the track with measuring tapes, lasers, levels, "da woiks". Taking a few pictures means nothing.

The way I see it, if I don't have any untoward expectations of the game, there's zero percent chance of me being disappointed when the game comes out. The people that are "oh so sure" that certain tracks (LeMans) or cars (Ferrari, Porsche) are going to be in the game, they're going to be VERY disappointed and perhaps even angry at PD when those things end up NOT being in the game. That you got all your hopes built up based on conjecture, wishing, and some ill-informed fanboy who says he has "proof" that such-and-such a thing will be in the game.

And no, I'm not referring to you, Alonsomania, I'm referring to some of the other threads where people have stated beyond a shadow of a doubt that Ferrari and Porsche WILL be in GT4, "mark my words", they say. We'll see come December, there's no sense in babbling on about things that aren't confirmed or even hinted at.
 
online! 99% confirmed!!!! wooo hoooo







oh wait.
 
online was 100% confirmed.... er.... at the time.....
 
Le Mans had ads for GT4 at pivotal (sp?) areas, however I think this means we will see LeMans in a later version and not GT4. I hope I'm wrong though. :)
 
99% Unconfirmed.
 
MadduckUK
online was 100% confirmed.... er.... at the time.....

As I recall, the only mention was that they were working on it, I don't think they ever said "GT4 will absolutely positively have online", because they were always having problems with it. They probably always had it in the back of their minds that it could be dropped.
 
lets not start an online debate, please.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back