Let me mod and tune your car free of charge!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gt5 max tuner
  • 38 comments
  • 3,745 views
Messages
143
Messages
Vstar2012
Here is what I am offering. Send me your car stock totally stock. I will fully modify it and paint it and tune it. Then I will send it back to you. All I ask in return is that you leave me feedback here and in my message board how you like the car. That's it complete mod, trick body paint so forth and tune just for your thoughts. Let me know if you are interested. Vstar2012
 
Hi,
sounds realy nice.
Will you do a perfect Setup for Nordschleife, too?
I can send a car to you in 2 or 3 days.
Only premium cars or standard as well?
 
Is this one for the tuning thread?
 
Not only tuning I am completely modding car for you parts paint everything. That is why it is here get it.
 
Hi,
sounds realy nice.
Will you do a perfect Setup for Nordschleife, too?
I can send a car to you in 2 or 3 days.
Only premium cars or standard as well?

Premium or standard doesn't matter your car your choice add me I will add send it I will do my magic you get a very awesome car
 
Premium or standard doesn't matter your car your choice add me I will add send it I will do my magic you get a very awesome car

alritght, sounds good! :) I send a car this week.
 
Need more car to my magic and return to u one awesome car please free to you and good feedback for me don't miss out on your complete make over on your stock car.
 
Can I send you a car this evening? And how long will it take to get it back?
 
I will send ya a Merc 300 SL can you make it for racing and cornering? I will send when I have time.
 
Are we talking circuit tuning which annoyingly everyone else does or drag, drift and wheelie?
 
cphbullet
Are we talking circuit tuning which annoyingly everyone else does or drag, drift and wheelie?

I have drift and wheelie tunes.
 
Be careful with this guy. Last he "tuned" a car, he just bought all parts but otherwise left it stock.
 
GfxJG
Be careful with this guy. Last he "tuned" a car, he just bought all parts but otherwise left it stock.

lol
 
Be careful with this guy. Last he "tuned" a car, he just bought all parts but otherwise left it stock.

At least you get free parts. :p
 
VTiRoj
He's asking for feedback in return so it's win-win. :)

Not really he say's only good feedback so if you say: nice guy but really bad in tuning.
Nice guy is good----but realy bad in tuning is bad.
 
Not really he say's only good feedback so if you say: nice guy but really bad in tuning.
Nice guy is good----but realy bad in tuning is bad.

Then say: Thanks for saving me some money, you're very kind. 👍
 
Let's see what you can do with a bugatti
 
Last edited:
(Seems like a "Marketplace" thread to me, lol)
 
Looks to me like he is just wanting to increase his garage by adding boys to a car and duping it. Back to people.
 
(Seems like a "Marketplace" thread to me, lol)

Looks to me like he is just wanting to increase his garage by adding boys to a car and duping it. Back to people.
He gets free cars, you get free parts, in that sense I guess it'd be marketplace.
If he actually tunes it then it could be either.
 
At least you get free parts. :p

No I dealt with that gut too. I am not him I really totally upgrade car parts paint aero u name I do it all and you tell me the tune type u want I will tune it to your needs. Usually about a day turn around as far as when you get car back. Add me vstar2012 in invite tell me what kind of tune u want I am here to give u a great car my new passion in the game.
 
Gt5 max tuner
No I dealt with that gut too. I am not him I really totally upgrade car parts paint aero u name I do it all and you tell me the tune type u want I will tune it to your needs. Usually about a day turn around as far as when you get car back. Add me vstar2012 in invite tell me what kind of tune u want I am here to give u a great car my new passion in the game.

Ok, I will send a 300 sl make it special for cornering.
 
Need more people to take me serious I am doing this for free not scamming not getting free cars. I receive a car I mod paint and tune car and send it back that is it. I service to u and fun for me that is it. Damn what is wrong with people here haven't u ever meet anyone nice in gt5? If you are interested add me vstar2012 send me a car of your choice doesnt matter to me I will customize it and tune it and send it back. All I want is feedback on my work that is it. U get a awesome car and I get apperication for my work that is it. Hope to get to customize your ride soon. And I also am offering for the next week free gear or paints to every customer who let's me do their ride for them. Hope to hear back from all you gt5 fans. Vstar2012
 
Hi gt5 max tuner,

thank you for the tune on my Toyota Corolla Levin AE6.
It is exactly what I wanted and what I told you it should be!
It has a bit of oversteer and it´s realy nice on Nordschleife. Thank you very much.
If I have a free trading slot again, I would send you my BMW M3 CSL.

Thank you!!!
Good work! 👍
 
Back