Let's see those desktops (rev 3.0)

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 329 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neon_SRT

Forget it, you obviously haven't read anything I've posted at all. I said that I knew what you posted due to quoting you, but, it shouldn't be that hard to get your picture posted correctly.

Event Horizon
that's pretty cool there, Liz. :P

lol...im technically groiunded off the computer...(for literally no reason...my dad forgot..)...so i have to use liz's (family friend that practically lives here) account when no one else is home...but the desktoplooks cool

Hmm...maybe its my keyboard.

Should an image icon pop-up after pressing Prt Scr?

I have a Logitech Wireless Keyboard where Prt Scr has Sys Rq underneath.
Just saying in case that's the problem.

OK. Here it is. Nothing special though.
NewBitmapImage.bmp

toyomatt84
Thanks, bud. But, I don't see how it is Linux-y. Oh well, I like positive comments. :D
It reminds me of the Gnome desktop environment. The way you have the transparency between the tray and quicklaunch bar. The way you can left-click (I assume) anywhere to bring up the start menu reminds me of another desktop environment. I can't remember whihc. I'm a linux newb.

Event Horizon
It reminds me of the Gnome desktop environment. The way you have the transparency between the tray and quicklaunch bar. The way you can left-click (I assume) anywhere to bring up the start menu reminds me of another desktop environment. I can't remember whihc. I'm a linux newb.

I understand it now. Yeah, it's a LiteStep shell replacement for Windows. That way, you can modify it to your hearts content. The only difficult part is matching the code with your design. Once you get the two married, it's a match made in heaven. :D I use the right click to pull up my menu's. Shift+Left click lets me modify minor settings.

I like the Christmas (whoops....gotta be p.c....holiday) theme!

Nothing special here.

Here is what my wallpaper looks like on my username for the computer I am on.

c2kvaiobrightcolorwa.jpg

Here is what the wallpaper looks like for the my username on another computer in our home -

n1pvaioserenuswallpa.jpg

Here'y my new Desktop for now. I also changed the resolution. I seriously don't know how I lived with 800x600 before. I was too stubborn to change before. Oh well, thanks to Burnout for making me realise I do need to change that. 👍

Attachments

• Desktop.JPG
    Desktop.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 22
Here's my present one. Yeah, I'm very into flowers and chick stuff right now. :)

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 18
...Click...

cardude2004 -- can I ask why you posted 4 picutres? Couldn't you have just posted the two thumbnails?

And Jimmy, I'd told you heaps of time you need to change your res!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back