Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,528 views
TS

MUST HAVE ORIGINAL!!!! PLEASE!!!!

well here is the one I have as of now.

Clipboard01-16.jpg
 
I got myself a new wallpaper. The HSV Grange is an awesome car.

wallpaperaugustvz0.png
 
 
Click for full size...


Decided I wanted blue again... and thus, blue. Quickly tossed the wall paper together in Photoshop
 
Gone for some 3D stuff this week - pity some of the images were real small:



Monday:



Tuesday:



Wednesday:



Thursday:



Friday:



*EDIT* - What happened to the quality on that last one!? :crazy: If anyone wants it, let me know and I'll try and get you a better quality one... :indiff:
 
Hooray for my new computer!

​

...God I love that car...
 
Niice.
uhhh.gif


How do you like Vista though? Is it worth it to dual boot it?
 
Niice.
uhhh.gif


How do you like Vista though? Is it worth it to dual boot it?


I didnt play with it much. I just installed it, a few various programs, and Half Life 2. I'll mess around with it some time later.
 
Back