Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,418 views
I haven't posted a screenshot from the new notebook on GTP:


Click for a larger image
 
how do you live with ubunuto as your main OS?!
 
how do you live with ubunuto as your main OS?!

It's not as hard as other Linux distros. My friend got an Eee PC with Ubuntu preinstalled and it's quite nice.
 
Latest: :)
desktopwy4.jpg
 
how do you live with ubunuto as your main OS?!

I'm quite comfortable using it. This notebook is actually an Ubuntu-preinstalled Dell. To be honest though, my computing needs rarely exceed browsing, instant messaging, and photo editing/management, so I'm really not dependent on any applications that aren't available on Ubuntu. Any engineering coursework can be done at the workstations at school.
 
BG PLOX.


Edit: But your taskbar is kinda fail.
 


Click for bigger image​
 
Wow. Jessica got skinny, and white.
As CD said, it's a very old picture.
Switched to a fairly new one, though it's been a little tough finding the right one. But I can't help but find her smile gorgeous. :)
desktopvj6.jpg
 
Whoa.

edit: was actually referring to the tank, though both pics have nice cans.
 
update of mine. and before someone points out I've used grab, I know, but I'm rubbish remembering shortcuts.

 
Here's mine. Just found this image on Google, I was looking for a decent Ferrari 599 wallpaper and this one met my expectations.

desktop599tf6.png
 
Wall1.png


Yes, iPod Touch homepage... tweaked.

Yes, I bought one.

Yes, I know I rant about Apple, you can shut up now.

Edit: Decided needed more minimalism.

Wall3.png
 
The new Klipsch Palladium series speakers. $15,000/pair...

picture1jr0.jpg
 
I'll stick with my Krell Evolution Sound System. (look it up)
 
For the benefit of the anime fans who might be lurking in this thread...

Yoko from Tengen Toppa Gurren Langann

:sly:👍
 
Back