Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

• Thread starter Sage
  • 11,075 comments
Okay, this isn't my current desktop below but I just found it from some other persons. I just found it under google images. Does anyone have any clue how this person did this? For example do you know the iconset they are using. Know where they got the background? The artwork display? Check it out...

The notes, clock/date, calender and icons that run horizontally across the screen are all original or modified versions of the Enigma rainmeter skin. The artwork display is a skin for CD Art Display(check on Deviantart). I'm not sure what the system panel buttons are or what is used for the taskbar but that is definitely an Windows XP Desktop. Very nice desktop though and I may try do something similar once I find out the taskbar stuff.

Picture1-2.png

The notes, clock/date, calender and icons that run horizontally across the screen are all original or modified versions of the Enigma rainmeter skin. The artwork display is a skin for CD Art Display(check on Deviantart). I'm not sure what the system panel buttons are or what is used for the taskbar but that is definitely an Windows XP Desktop. Very nice desktop though and I may try do something similar once I find out the taskbar stuff.

download Standalone Stack

more info about the desktop HERE

Ohh, gotcha. Well I have a mac so... so much for that.

I couldn't find one with the new logo so this one will do for now.
MTDEWSC.png

As you can see I hate having a lot of stuff on there.

Ah, thanks. ;)

@ Northstar3914: I have the AccuWeather desktop widget myself.:D

Now this obviously isn't my current desktop, but a 100% crop of what's covering it, my ICT Coursework beginnings.

desktopczg.jpg

Done in Photoshop so far, the hard bit is next where I have to code it into a functional site. Then I need to do the whole process again for the other few pages on this fictional site, then finally add in the flash-based photo viewer and polish of some other stuff, mabye add a flash music player too.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Back