Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,128 views
New new new... Wallpaper by Apokalipse ;)

thebestdamnbmwwallpaper.jpg
 

Click To View Full Size​
 
Last edited:
Current wallpaper on fairly new laptop.. haven't bothered to download anything like Rainmeter yet (it'd probs make my laptop to slow anyway)

 
Link to that wallpaper please :drool:
 
 
Made some tweaks to Leopard's appearance:

Desktop.png
 
Made some tweaks to Leopard's appearance:

Does SixtyForce and VisualBoy Advance run smooth? I'd love to download them when I have my Mac in a few days time. Add to that Pair up my PS3 controller, awesome times to be had when bored.
 
Last edited:
Whoa, Mclaren, would you be able to link me to some more wallpapers of that car. It looks wild!
 
Now lose that ugly taskbar and those messy icons!

Hey... messy to you is organized to me!

Hah, I know the kid who made that 3D model. He's excellent at what he does, especially considering his age.

Really... kewl! Ya the models look fantastic, I really enjoy them and they show off the monitors well! Plus I love how you can see so much detail with 'clay' models, and when it comes to desktops... less colour = better IMO.
 
Thanks mate.
 
As you can see this is my NES PC:
NES_PC_Desktop_Screenshot_by_nlck09.png
 
Back