Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,762 views
OgP3xm2.jpg
 
8jzlJp4.jpg


Not sure if I like it. Seems too standard, too unbalanced.
 
If it makes you feel any better, I think it looks great. Maybe a different wallpaper though.

Rainmeter?
 
If it makes you feel any better, I think it looks great. Maybe a different wallpaper though.

Rainmeter?

Rainmeter, yes. I'm trying to be creative about it, finding some good skins. It's tricky.
 
Back to JDM. ;)



I have two crops of this picture, differently sized, it looks nice.
 
My new desktop (at least for a little while) and as an added bonus the desktop of my new virtual Linux machine ;)

8nIk0RR.jpg


I really don't know what compelled me to make this change but I think I'll keep it for a while
 
screenshot2013061021100.png

Lockscreen on my phone--boring.

610201391935pm.png


Desktop with a nice GT5 photomode pic for wallpaper :D. Darn Avira nagware *shakes fist*
 
Continuing a small chain of member's cars (nice Mini and Dart!), my desktop remains largely the same, but with a new background every few days. Not particularly interesting, but I've adjusted to it, and it looks clean, so why change it, amirite.


9075731744_78e2d2b243_b.jpg
 
desktop.jpg


It took a while to find a good video editor, never deleted the rest. :lol:
 
9157493777_161a66d993_c.jpg


The Wallpaper changes every 5 minutes but the basic layout is the same.
 
Which skin are you using for the clock/date/weather, sems4arsenal?
 
twyidCZ.jpg


Picture changes on shuffle every 30 mins, though this is one of my favourites :)
 
My new desktop (at least for a little while) and as an added bonus the desktop of my new virtual Linux machine ;)

8nIk0RR.jpg


I really don't know what compelled me to make this change but I think I'll keep it for a while
I WANT. No, I need. :drool:

~Turtle
turtle.gif
​
 
Because it's too sexy to not have it as a wallpaper. :drool:
 
Back