Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,342 views
Captura de tela 2014-05-13 04.48.46.png


Just one wallpaper of 192 that is switching automatically every 5 minutes. If anyone wants the wallpapers, send me a PM. It's all car related.
 
I just have the Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire artwork and myself a reminder of games.

hoenn_bgground_forums_zps0b53b20a.jpg
 
Phone wallpaper
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2014-05-30-00-13-00.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-30-00-13-00.png
    594.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2014-05-30-00-14-18.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-30-00-14-18.png
    355 KB · Views: 18
Alright, alright... I know my desktop looked quite boring, so when I heard about Rainmeter (I'm open to any recommendations on widgets by the way) yesterday I immediately thought it was time for an upgrade. ;)

edit2.png

And yes, I know I don't need most of those icons, but I - for some reason - prefer to keep them, and quite stupidly fear my computer will break if I do remove them... :indiff:
 
Alright, alright... I know my desktop looked quite boring, so when I heard about Rainmeter (I'm open to any recommendations on widgets by the way) yesterday I immediately thought it was time for an upgrade. ;)

I use Rainbar, it's great as a dock for all your programs, and quite easily editable.
 
05154c723e9f59ade46cf73673ac8995.png


Time to clean this nasty slob up. I think it's time to lose rocketdock and I need to organize these .gifs. image folders I made for easy access. I'll be back soon. ;P
 
Mine is a bit messy since I'm working on my portfolio. +rep to whoever can name what this is:
 

Attachments

  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 18
Decided to change my desktop a bit from GT6 photos to real ones. By the way, any tips on how to make my deskstop look cooler/smoother/prettier?

14492907442_44c3979bfb_o.png
 
I'm surprised, how do you guys have so few icons on your desktop? Call me oldschool but I use 99% of mine :lol:
 
Docks. I use Rainbar, but Rocketdock is another one of choice. Your most popular ones can fit in there and keep your desktop clutter free. Once you use it, you'll never go back.
 
Untitled.png
 
Desktop.png

With a recent drawing I made as my wallpaper :D

I'm surprised, how do you guys have so few icons on your desktop? Call me oldschool but I use 99% of mine :lol:

Personally, I can't stand icons! I particularly dislike this new Win 8 because it's cluttered with stuff that I don't use. So I stick with the desktop and pin the only programs I use to the task bar. Mostly games, text processors and art programs :P
 
Back