Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,561 views
Inspiron_12-28-14.jpg
No offense but worst livery ever :lol:
 
As much as I would love to accept the honor, I'm pretty sure that's not my photo. I can tell that just by looking at the editing - waaaay outta my league here!

You must've done what I thought to be impossible and mistaken me for someone else :)
 
Is Rainmeter good and safe? I've heard a lot about it recently and I've been thinking about downloading it.
 
Is Rainmeter good and safe? I've heard a lot about it recently and I've been thinking about downloading it.
The program itself is pretty minimalistic and efficient. No bundled ads or crapware if that's what you're wondering. The library for it's skins is also huge, you can mix and match features from different ones so it's pretty flexible aswell.
 
Presence of my favourite NSX model.

I approve of this.
 
Morgan Freeman is your Control Panel?

Lemme guess, now each of your icons has one of his facial expressions, right? :sly:

Haha someone finally noticed that. That's what I called my "God Mode" icon. God Mode is a Windows trick to have all the OS's controls in one folder rather than having to dig through the old way. When you create it, the name defaults to God Mode. So I changed it to Morgan Freeman for the same affect :D
 
Unbenannt.PNG

My new desktop after successfully upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 Pro.
 
Back