Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 787,703 views
desk.png
 
My first new desktop on my Acer in a year:

Desktop 1.png


Will post ones from my HP and mobile devices later.


Edit:


HP:

Desktop Screen 1(HP).png


Toshiba Thrive:

Screenshot_2015-09-19-03-25-09.png



Samsung Galaxy S5:

Screenshot_2015-09-19-03-14-40.png
 
Last edited:
Double post I know, but finally got them up.
 
Screenshot (33).png

Jane Doe from Blindspot because she is literally everything I wanna be: tough, strong, smart, pretty. And she has sweet tattoos as well :)
 
I wish I could figure out how to blend that rain thing on the right (rainmeter?) to be more flush, like it... just blends in and feathers away.
Screenshot 2015-10-27 19.11.35.png
 
I wish I could figure out how to blend that rain thing on the right (rainmeter?) to be more flush, like it... just blends in and feathers away.
View attachment 469492
Like without the transparent background underneath the content?
 
No I like that, makes words stand out, but I'm talking about if the left side of it could fade away and go transparent
 
No I like that, makes words stand out, but I'm talking about if the left side of it could fade away and go transparent
Hmmmmmm. I'm sure how to do that without editing the .txt file the skin came with. Although I do know that you can right click one of them and go to Settings > Transparency > Fade out so that whenever your mouse isn't over the skin, it "fades out" or becomes more transparent.
 
yeah just played with that a little bit.

Mainly I was just wondering about its aesthetics more than actual functionality..
 
wi1vkz.png

(NOTES: Half of these games I don't even really play. DATA is stuff related to a writing project based off of a save in EWR. jtp_intro is the intro text from Falcon's Eye, saved and copied before I made juvenile changes. Getting irritated with Avast so that might go away soon.)
 
Avast is probably the worst AV from what I've read others complain about in the flight sim community...
 
Back