Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 787,697 views
image.png



This at the moment.
 
I don't need or care to have a desktop full of icons, I use True Launch Bar standalone side panel on auto-hide for all of my shortcut icons.

I much prefer just to have system info programs running over my desktop, these are just a few, I have all sorts.

Desktop.png
 
Last edited:
This is what happens when you give me an hour of free time with my laptop...:lol:
Before:
Untitled.png

After:
Untitled 2.png

I just finished reorganising all my icons, put folders inside of folders, deleted a bunch of stuff, and downloaded rainmeter.
Now I can finally say that I did something productive today.:D
 
upload_2016-2-12_18-46-53.png
 

Attachments

  • upload_2016-2-12_18-47-5.png
    upload_2016-2-12_18-47-5.png
    134.7 KB · Views: 27
Screenshot (2671).png


It was a set of other colors, but since I recently changed the color of my laptop, I decided a new set of colors were in order.
 
upload_2016-3-5_23-59-47.png


Probably won't be long until I get bored of this, but looks cool at the moment.
 
I wish she was on my secondary monitor but I'm too lazy to edit the image.

kS4MvjN.png
 
Here's my phone's current wallpaper. I like it because when I scroll over my apps, the wallpaper scrolls too. So on the first page, it's the tire, and then the next page you'll see the whole car.

Screenshot_2016-03-13-01-33-04.png


Screenshot_2016-03-13-01-33-10.png




Here's my current wallpaper on my computer. Yes, I've used those photos before, but I don't have any matching photos since. I haven't gone to that many car events after moving. And yes, the left monitor is a different resolution and aspect ratio.

upload_2016-3-12_21-40-12-png.525259
 
Wallpaper made by meh lol

Screenshot_2016-03-13-01-35-27.png


upload_2016-3-13_1-42-22.png
 
I honestly didn't think anyone would have even heard of the LG Fx0.
I sure didn't. Just Googled it though. We need more transparent phones.

Oh well, here's my contribution:

upload_2016-3-13_1-29-21.png


Just did a clean install to 10 like an hour ago so...this is probably as clean as the desktop will ever be until I restore my PC again.
 
Back