Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

• Thread starter Sage
  • 11,075 comments
desktopst.jpg

Wow, that i really nice, mine looks crap compared to yours...

I know I have jumpstart and some wolf thing but that is my sisters stuff.

Thats resized from 1366x768

It's a cougar cub 👍

I got it from Devianart since I was bored with the same wide-angle scenery shots that always make their way on Devianart. Don't get me wrong, there are some stunning shots in there, but it always seems to be scenery shots...

Looks great as always Sweetshop 👍

What kind of start-menu are you using? It seems really weird as I cannot see where you'd fire up your apps, but it looks very simple 👍

Looks great as always Sweetshop 👍

What kind of start-menu are you using? It seems really weird as I cannot see where you'd fire up your apps, but it looks very simple 👍

Just press the windows key and the start menu will pop up. I'm using a program called StartKiller to get rid of the ugly start button.

Nice one Bram. The clock is lovely and can tell you loads of stats if you can read it properly! Could you link me to the Wallpaper?

My Latest:
3805474069_b155e1e618_o.jpg

Last edited:

Bought Tourist Trophy recently. I must say, since using the photomode on bikes, I think I'm finally getting the hang of motion blur.

Well it's a bit easier to use on the bikes because of their smaller size in comparison to cars.

3815487707_5a41c10a52_o.jpg

You know the score by now, that will change in atleast 3 days. I've also re-installed XP onto my desktop machine after Vista lagged it out immensely, so I've spent all day desktop modding that, once I settle on something I'll have two desktops to show.

My new wallpaper, shame I still have XP, it looks so ugly compared to your new Windows 7 and Vista. If only it could look all transparent.

3815487707_5a41c10a52_o.jpg

You know the score by now, that will change in atleast 3 days. I've also re-installed XP onto my desktop machine after Vista lagged it out immensely, so I've spent all day desktop modding that, once I settle on something I'll have two desktops to show.

Clean desktops FTW! 👍

I don't know what those icons mean, but they look awesome! The wallpaper is a beauty as well :cheers:

Back