Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

• Thread starter Sage
  • 11,075 comments
screenshot20100219at125.png

Found this image on Deviant Art. I haven't been able to get a good pic of the Cauldron myself, found this, and was amazed. I just cropped the image a bit and did some minor touches

(image from LilliaLily)

I"m a huge fan of International Football, and with the FIFA World Cup, South Africa 2010, coming in June, I'm getting ready with my favorite team - Serbia!! Go Serbia!!

l_15c6da83ffde4498afefba0cd552556f.jpg

I'm not sure what to think about my current desktop... What do you think? Suggestions?

Picture1-4.png

Thanks for the wallpaper CDailey!

EDIT: Also, is there a way to put borders around the shells I've used on geek tool?

Last edited:
Thought I'd try show my desktop in a similar way to JosX, all I've learnt is that I suck at warping images.

I shall try more though as most of my desktops look much nicer when you see the surrounds too.

Thought I'd try show my desktop in a similar way to JosX, all I've learnt is that I suck at warping images.

I shall try more though as most of my desktops look much nicer when you see the surrounds too.
For my preview I use the icon straight from the OS, I extracted all the hardware icons & converted them to PNG, I have a ZIP with them all in if you want it.

Click to View Full Size

Back