Let's see your Factory Colors!

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 5 comments

Snaeper

Premium
United States
Phoenix, AZ
GTP_Snaeper
It's racing! As is common in racing, your car is going to be painted something. When it comes to factory endorsements directly from the maker of your machine, they'll want you to paint it something.

With so many participating in the Manufacturers Championship on GT Sport and the freedom brought by the new Livery Editor, I felt it only suitable to see what everyone was doing in terms of recreating or dreaming up their own "Factory Colors" for the events.

What was your inspiration?
Why did you pick those colors?

Show the community and give each other feedback on your Factory Color paint jobs!

Except you can’t modify the livery on the rental cars used in the Manufacturer Series.. which sucks.

Except you can’t modify the livery on the rental cars used in the Manufacturer Series.. which sucks.
Nonetheless, for those wanting to create their ownvor recreate existing liveries, I figured there could be a place to share and compare.

Of course of course. I’m just saying it sucks we can’t use our own liveries there. But there are already several threads about this :P

Tree’d by @Factor41 :lol:

Back