Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

United States
United States
RoadRageDudez
Hello everyone! Since I saw that there was no original forum to share liveries of all kinds at the time of typing this, I thought I'd do the honors and create the thread:

• This is a community thread where everyone can share their personal, past Gran Turismo, or real world created GTSport Liveries.
  • Please make sure you keep your liveries and pictures in one post to prevent any double-posting on the thread.
  • Please respect one another and their respected liveries.

So that seems to be about it GT community! Go crazy with the livery sharing!

EDIT: Thank you all for an amazing thread of wonderful liveries. Here is the GT7 Livery General Discussion Thread created by @MisterWaffles: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...very-editor-general-discussion-thread.404984/

Last edited:
DL70fOFVwAA_4Yc

Haven't had much time to make it.

Thanks! I mean duplicating them and flipped the layer correctly on reverse side, which is useful for letter decals, but maybe it's much easier by importing SVG vector then
Yeah it should be. It's a real pain in the rear to mirror and then "un-mirror" and reposition each individual letter, yeah.. So yep, I'm making a crapload of decals both mirrored and not.. We need a mirrored GT logo too, just to mention some "positive mirroring".

I wanted to recreate the livery I have on one of my r/c cars, which has a sort of 'tilted' white 'X' / '+' (when viewed from the top) and the four 'spaces' alternate in blue and orange, giving the car a asymmetrical color scheme on the sides and front/back, but for now I just went with a simpler scheme of blue and orange and added a little checkered decal :) because I didn’t had much time...

I'll come back to it when the game releases :cool:

Here's a link to my flickr album with the pictures of my r/c car livery I'll try to recreate.

Last edited:
LEMPEL Alfa 4C GT3 (GR3)

ggxV3oX.jpg

The pics after here have a bug in the livery, where the side logo on the wing would leak into the top logo. This is fixed in the above (restricting projection angle and depth sorted it)
PboL55w.jpg

40XX3Il.jpg
Very slick! How did you manage to isolate the Playstation shaped from the PS Access logo? Very cool!

Back