Level 10 and 1967 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter Finduszip
  • 16 comments
  • 621 views
Messages
938
Norway
Ålesund, M&R, Norway
Messages
Finduszip
I need level 10 or 1967 b-day tickets to get the Lamborghini Miura P400. If you have any of those, tell me what you want and I'll see if I have it.
 
Level 10 ticket doesn´t exist.
 
I have the '67 ticket. I'd gladly trade it for a level 23 ticket if you have one...
 
Really? That's tragic.

nixweiss.gif
That´s life...
 
I have the '67 ticket. I'd gladly trade it for a level 23 ticket if you have one...

Sorry, I just used it :3
 
Sorry, I just used it :3
I took a look at your MyGT garage - I'll send you the '67 ticket for a matte white chip, if you'd like.
 
I took a look at your MyGT garage - I'll send you the '67 ticket for a matte white chip, if you'd like.

I traded that a while ago. I just haven't updated my garage on a couple weeks.
 
If you are unable to strike up a deal with anyone else then I can do a 1967 ticket too.
 
If you are unable to strike up a deal with anyone else then I can do a 1967 ticket too.

What you want for it?
 
Finduszip
What you want for it?

I don't mind, what tickets do you have?
 
Finduszip
No tickets at the moment.

What colour is the tvr Griffith in your OCS?
 
Finduszip
Flip Flop Yellow.

I can do it for that then if you wish :)

I don't get reset for 6 more hours but I will send then if you add me. JP_Grime1
 
I can do it for that then if you wish :)

I don't get reset for 6 more hours but I will send then if you add me. JP_Grime1

Ok! I'll go get the Griffith.
 
Finduszip
Ok! I'll go get the Griffith.

Thank you very much, I shall trade at 12am GMT :)
 
Back