Level 13 ticket for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter Barcelonic
  • 10 comments
  • 456 views
Messages
521
Messages
Barcelonic
I need a level 23 ticket and can trade in half an hour at the next reset.

If you want to swap and have a free trade slot PM me or reply here

Thanks :)

PS. I do not have anything else to trade just that level 13 ticket
 
Last edited:
I can trade now if you have a lvl 18 ticket
 
What else do u have
 
What else do u have
roughly...
200 cars but few 0/0/0
no tickets except level 13
700 paints

i just won the ticket now in stars & stripes
 
If you have the ticket now I need it too what you want to trade for it
 
If you have the ticket now I need it too what you want to trade for it

do you have a level 23 ticket?
tbh thats the only thing im after
 
Yes I do have 23 ticket
I'll trade for 13 ticket what'd your Psn il send fr
 
deal is done thanks for trading! :)

how do i close this again? :confused:
 
Back