Craigy321 Messages 60 United Kingdom Feb 19, 2012 #1 Looking for a Level 15 Ticket, I am not too sure what to offer, so just say what your looking for and I'll see if I have it Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
Looking for a Level 15 Ticket, I am not too sure what to offer, so just say what your looking for and I'll see if I have it
L lav01 (Banned) Messages 484 Messages lav01 Feb 19, 2012 #2 I could send you a lvl 15, if you could send me a bday tik not in my sig. add me if you're interested
I could send you a lvl 15, if you could send me a bday tik not in my sig. add me if you're interested
Craigy321 Messages 60 United Kingdom Feb 19, 2012 #3 Don't have any other b-day tickets sorry, have a level 21 ticket not sure that will do though lol, anything else if not?
Don't have any other b-day tickets sorry, have a level 21 ticket not sure that will do though lol, anything else if not?
L lav01 (Banned) Messages 484 Messages lav01 Feb 19, 2012 #4 lvl 21 is fine. just add 'lav01' and I will send it out.
Craigy321 Messages 60 United Kingdom Feb 19, 2012 #6 Thank you , put you as "Positive" on traders rep.