Level 21 ticket.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_Monkey
  • 8 comments
  • 842 views

GTP_Monkey

May the force be with you
Premium
Messages
3,024
England
Top Valley, NG5
Anyone any idea what cars are received for this ticket, or are there too many to list.

Many thanks.
 
Level 21 (26 cars):

Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Chaparral 2D Race Car '67
Chevrolet 2010 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 AMEnergy/National Guard CHEVROLET IMPALA
Chevrolet 2010 Jeff Gordon #24 DuPont CHEVROLET IMPALA
Chevrolet 2010 Jimmie Johnson #48 Lowe's CHEVROLET IMPALA
Chevrolet 2010 Juan Montoya #42 Target CHEVROLET IMPALA
Chevrolet 2010 Tony Stewart #14 Office Depot/Old Spice CHEVROLET IMPALA
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car
Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Ford AU 2000 Ford Falcon XR8
Ford 2010 AJ Allmendinger #43 Best Buy FORD FUSION
Ford 2010 Carl Edwards #99 Aflac FORD FUSION
Ford Ford GT LM Race Car
HKS CT230R '08
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99
Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z '06
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Toyota 2010 Brian Vickers #83 Red Bull TOYOTA CAMRY
Toyota 2010 Denny Hamlin #11 FedEx TOYOTA CAMRY
Toyota 2010 Joey Logano #20 The Home Depot TOYOTA CAMRY
Toyota 2010 Kyle Busch #18 M&M'S® TOYOTA CAMRY
 
Many thanks.
 
How does one acquire this? I'm already well passed 21. Dying to get my hands on the Aussie Ford Falcon XR8 V8 race car. Argh!! Is it something I can trade for?

-Terry
 
I picked one up from the UCD yesterday, but it wasn't cheap.

Heard a lot of good things about this car, but haven't had a chance to try it yet. It's a shame the Bathurst track isn't in the game.
 
Slyck, I agree...a downright shame. Is it in any other video games? That might be why....licensing conflict.

Congrats on your V8 Race car :)

-Terry
 
How does one acquire this? I'm already well passed 21. Dying to get my hands on the Aussie Ford Falcon XR8 V8 race car. Argh!! Is it something I can trade for?

-Terry

You need to fully complete an event (expert I think) with all gold trophys.

-07lodgeT (PSN LomTodge)
 
How does one acquire this? I'm already well passed 21. Dying to get my hands on the Aussie Ford Falcon XR8 V8 race car. Argh!! Is it something I can trade for?

-Terry

Need to complete the extreme series for this ticket.
 
Back