Level 22 ticket wanted please

  • Thread starter Thread starter stuncfc2
  • 8 comments
  • 498 views
Messages
66
United Kingdom
Norfolk
Messages
stuncfc2
Hi all

Does anyone have a level 22 ticket to trade ?

I have 1961,1966,1967,1970,1986,1987, level 17 and level 23 tickets in return

most grateful if anybody can help

cheers Stu
(stuncfc2)
 
Last edited:
stuncfc2
Hi all

Does anyone have a level 22 ticket to trade ?

I have 1961,1966,1967,1970,1986,1987, level 17 and level 23 tickets in return

most grateful if anybody can help

cheers Stu
(stuncfc2)

Hello mate welcome to gt planet :D

Level 22 ticket is a prize for the seasonal event "dream car challenge" tup:
 
Last edited:
cheers for the info

will give it a try whilst waiting for offers
 
Last edited:
I can trade you the lvl 22 for your bday 1966.
 
ok
will add you as a friend on my alt in about 30 mins then send you 1966 ticket after midnigh GMT
then you can send lvl 22 back to my alt
cheers
 
Ok
my PSN is tur1smo2023 for this trade.
thx
 
sent you a friend request from stuncfc44
 
1966 ticket sent
 
lvl 22 sent also.
thx
 
Back