Level 23 Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter John1031
  • 9 comments
  • 647 views
Messages
82
United States
Indiana
Messages
john1031
I'mlooking for as many level 23 tickets as you are willing to trade. I have some Toyota Supra RZ '97's and a black Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11 to trade. I would also take other level tickets if you tell me what level.
 
I'mlooking for as many level 23 tickets as you are willing to trade. I have some Toyota Supra RZ '97's and a black Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11 to trade. I would also take other level tickets if you tell me what level.


If yours Toyota Supra RZ '97's is in 0/0/0 condition, I can trade it tonight for a level 23 ticket.
 
StarLight
If yours Toyota Supra RZ '97's is in 0/0/0 condition, I can trade it tonight for a level 23 ticket.

Its not, it has some mielage.
 
StarLight
Okay, thanks for replying but I'm only interested in 0/0/0 cars at the moment.

I have more nice 0/0/0 cars if your interested?
 
I'mlooking for as many level 23 tickets as you are willing to trade. I have some Toyota Supra RZ '97's and a black Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11 to trade. I would also take other level tickets if you tell me what level.

can you save your game and send the ticket back? what is color and miles on 97 supra rz
 
I'll take the Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11 for a 23 ticket
 
hatfield
I'll take the Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11 for a 23 ticket

I can trade on the 26th
 
hatfield
So the FT is the one you get for purchasing DLC twice right?

If so then no problem

I got it from a friend but its a 0/0/0, so add john1031 and i can trade tomorrow
 
Back