Level 23 Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter John1031
  • 17 comments
  • 546 views
Messages
82
United States
Indiana
Messages
john1031
I have some nice and rare 0/0/0 cars to trade.
 
Could you list some examples please?
 
do u have a link for ur 0/0/0 cars if not can u name some
 
salikriaz
Could you list some examples please?

Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11, GTR Acadamy
 
I'll send you the 23 for the Toyota.
 
Oshawa-Joe
I'll send you the 23 for the Toyota.

Ok add john1031, do you want orange or black?
 
dangit... i wanted that toyota. :banghead:

if you're looking for something else let me know
 
I'll take black. Thanks.
 
He got the lvl 23 he was looking for though...

anything for the orange one?
 
salikriaz
dangit... i wanted that toyota. :banghead:

if you're looking for something else let me know

I still have orange if u want?
 
salikriaz
He got the lvl 23 he was looking for though...

anything for the orange one?

Ill take another 23 lol
 
alright another 23 it is then. i can send tomorow after reset
 
If you have a lvl 21 I'll deal with you. I can trade.
 
meister_dan
If you have a lvl 21 I'll deal with you. I can trade.

I dont have any tickets
 
john- Sent you the ticket this morning along with some rare paint in case you need them.
 
LVL 23 sent :)

send the toyota whenever sir

:cheers:
 
Back