B bollard80 Messages 108 Messages bollard80 Feb 9, 2011 #1 Hi all i am currentley level 26 in a-spec,i keep seeing people go on about a level 24 ticket.I didnt receieve one is this a glitch,or am i getting the wrong end of the stick thanks.
Hi all i am currentley level 26 in a-spec,i keep seeing people go on about a level 24 ticket.I didnt receieve one is this a glitch,or am i getting the wrong end of the stick thanks.
Basilea Messages 703 Feb 9, 2011 #2 You get them after winning all endurance events. One for A- and B-Spec
Watto Messages 252 Messages watto_cobra Feb 9, 2011 #3 Level 24 ticket is awarded after completing Extreme Series if I recall correctly. Edit: Beat me to it. Lvl21 ticket must be for Extreme.
Level 24 ticket is awarded after completing Extreme Series if I recall correctly. Edit: Beat me to it. Lvl21 ticket must be for Extreme.
Basilea Messages 703 Feb 9, 2011 #4 That's what I thought first and had to edit my post. You can check it on the price car list, it says level 5,9,12,17,21,24
That's what I thought first and had to edit my post. You can check it on the price car list, it says level 5,9,12,17,21,24
Y yogui Messages 266 Messages m-yogui Feb 9, 2011 #6 or check on the marketplace forum and trade for it.