I have just got a level 24 ticket can i dupe this like you can a car as in back up send to other psn then keep sending and will you get a different car every time thanks
I have just got a level 24 ticket can i dupe this like you can a car as in back up send to other psn then keep sending and will you get a different car every time thanks
well seeing how everyone has 1 trade left before the cap and the lvl 24 is only the FGT and F1 cars, what would you want for one of those tickets, and to answer your question yes you can still dupe them, although you are asking on the wrong forum, because most people frown upon those who dupe, even though whatever you do in the game has absolutely nothing to do with others as the only persons game that is affected is your own
I have just got a level 24 ticket can i dupe this like you can a car as in back up send to other psn then keep sending and will you get a different car every time thanks