Level 24 tickets!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter slayer91
  • 47 comments
  • 2,011 views
Messages
1,136
United States
Pennsylvania
Messages
slayer241991
Messages
xXSurturRising
I've got 4 spots to send these before I call it quits here in the marketplace, as I'm hoping to have all of the cars I want by then, or down to a short list. So here's the deal. These are the days I have open. When you pick a day, you'll receive your ticket a little after 7PM EST (reset time here).

Friday 1/28:
Saturday 1/29:
Sunday 1/30:
Monday 1/31:

Now, here is what I am looking for in return:
Pagani Zonda C12S ‘00
Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 ‘02
Dodge Viper GTS R Concept ‘00
Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Rally Raid Car '03
Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Audi R8 Race Car '01 RED
Mazda RX7 LM Race Car BLUE OR YELLOW (If they exist)
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI  Rally Car '99
Peugeot 206 Rally Car '99
Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car '01
Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car '03
AC Cars 427 S/C '66

Will need asomething a little extra (i.e. chrome chip) if you want to trade for one of these:
Aston Martin Vanquish ‘04
Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG ‘00
Volkswagen Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49
Volkswagen New Beetle RSi '00

I may also enterntain offers on these, but the above cars are priortiy:
Lexus ENEOS SC430 (SUPER GT) '08
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
Art Morrison Corvette'60 (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2006)
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 ‘08
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54
Volkswagen Schwimmwagen typ166 '42
 
Last edited:
I have the S-Tune and a Corvette.
 
Interested in both. Which cars would you like?
 
If you can handle the wait (about a week of trades to go through already):

Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01-Untouched, 0 Miles
Amemiya FD3S RX7-Untouched, 0 Miles
 
I can do that. Consider them on hold. Let me know the dates if you can so I can jot them down.
 
Looks like Jan. 13th and 14th, which is more than a week. :/ If someone else comes along and gets you what you want, don't be afraid to take their deal over mine. I know many people don't like to wait to trade....
 
Im in no hurry. 13th and 14th it is. Just add me when you are ready. PSN is slayer241991.
 
I'll add you tonight so I don't forget up to the last minute.
 
Paint chips added.
 
Car list updated.
 
If you can handle the wait (about a week of trades to go through already):

Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01-Untouched, 0 Miles
Amemiya FD3S RX7-Untouched, 0 Miles

Hey spyder, your getting the fd too, Nice I already got mine. The car is just insane man!
 
updated
 
The R92CP for the Zonda LM Race Car
 
i have both Tvr's and the amsuse s2000
im after chrome paint chips
Paul
 
i have both Tvr's and the amsuse s2000
im after chrome paint chips
Paul

Sorry No Chrome chips here. I'm trying to get one myself.
 
Will do. Thursday January 6th ok?

No problem! I will send the car on wednesday because I already have an trade on thursday so it's even more good news for you!
 
Paint added
 
Update
 
Can't trade for a few days, but I'll go Griffith for Lotus Carlton, and I'm fairly sure I've got an M3 GTR which I'll trade for a Pajero?
 
Sorry Jetsfan, have almost all of those. PagodaTop, I PM'd you.
 
R92CP available again
 
More new cars added.
 
F2007 available again, Supra added
 
Update-TVR added, special offer on F2007.
 
update
 
Updated, Lancer gone.
 
Update with GT Academy Cars
 
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car
Honda ARTA NSX (SUPER GT) '06
Honda RAYBRIG NSX (SUPER GT) '06
Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z (JGTC) '04
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) '0
Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT (JGTC) '00
Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '03
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03

I've above car n willing to trade for GTR academy black n red
 
Back