Level 40

  • Thread starter Thread starter oskiatl
  • 14 comments
  • 1,714 views
Messages
57
Messages
oskiatl
Has anyone reached level 40? How did you do it and what races did you use?
 
I don't think that it would be really good if someone already could reach level 40 one and half week after the game is released...
I'd assume that needs lots of effort, and I think that would be the right thing.
 
I don't think anyone has reached it. Btw you got worry about lot of other thing than to reach level 40. What level are you?
 
I am at level 25 and the endurance series just opened up, needed 190.000 exp point to get from 24 to 25 so 40 is a loooong way to go (24hrs of nürburgring is a level 40 event)...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I didint have to work some insane shifts when GT5 came out :nervous:
Only lev 13...might be lev 40 next year lol
 
I don't think that it would be really good if someone already could reach level 40 one and half week after the game is released...
I'd assume that needs lots of effort, and I think that would be the right thing.

People are already 33 (at least), so they aren't far away.
 
I'm waiting for the 'back up save data' patch in late December before I go mad and level up loads.
 
People are already 33 (at least), so they aren't far away.


To get from 33 to 40 they have to make more xp then from 0 to 33, or at least almost the same amount of points.
 
Level 33 only takes about 1/5 the experience it takes to get to 40. They have over 100 more endurance races to do to get to that level.
 
Well, then I hope PD will introduce level 80 :)

No. It's an awful system and they are just trying to make the game last longer than it really is.

To get from 33 to 40 they have to make more xp then from 0 to 33, or at least almost the same amount of points.

You get a lot of EXP from Endurance races.
 
by the sound of this, I think i'll be quite busy 'till the GT7 release..
 
Endurance races pay ypu a lot of points, but a rubbish amount of money, I won the Grand Valley 300 km, and only got about 120.000 Cr. It gave me about 130.000 XP, which got me halfway through level 25. But I worked almost 2 hours for it, actually kind of boring.
 
Endurance races pay ypu a lot of points, but a rubbish amount of money, I won the Grand Valley 300 km, and only got about 120.000 Cr. It gave me about 130.000 XP, which got me halfway through level 25. But I worked almost 2 hours for it, actually kind of boring.

Can we grind endurance races or is it like the Special Events where you only get a prize and can't redo it for the points/prize again?
 
Can we grind endurance races or is it like the Special Events where you only get a prize and can't redo it for the points/prize again?

You only win the prize car once, but it will still give you credits/experience. I am actually in the middle of my 4th 300km at Grand Valley right now. I've done the 4 hour Roadster one and the 200 miles at Laguna Seca once each. About to unlock the Indy 500.
 
Back