mrptp1973

Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
mrptp1973
Afternoon folks,

I am currently looking to complete my birthday ticket collection:

What I need: - Updated 7/12/12

'71, '72, '74, '75, '76, '77, '78 '78, '79, '80, '81, '82, '83, '84, '86, '87, '93, '94, '95, '96, '06, '07, '08

What I can offer:

Level Tickets 0 - 24
Birthday Tickets (except the ones above!)
Modern Muscle Car Ticket
Classic Muscle Car Ticket
Ticket for FT-86 Concept II therefore 0/0/0 (Orange & Black)
A small selection of 0/0/0 cars
Paints

Will offer the usual 5 paints for a ticket, otherwise it will just be the normal straight trade.

Phil

Last edited:
I'll be able to help out from Friday with a couple. The '05 and '91. I can't do any more yet as I'm after most of these myself.

I have a 1990 ticket. I'll trade for a Level 14.

I probably won't get to accepting your FR until an hour after the reset (doing a 24 hour race at the moment).

Send the FR to: TheDorseleones if you're interested!

I can send you the ticket birthday 98, 99 and 2000, but when you get the birthday ticket 02, 03 and 04, you remember me, you think?

excuse my English, I need more practice

Send the FR to JosemiguelGT5

Regards

Thanks for this folks, I will draw up a schedule and I will confirm with you beforehand if it suits.

Phil

Ok folks, how about this:

23/11/12 (Today) '73 Ticket for '05 Ticket - Fido996 - Ticket sent and received.
24/11/12 (Sat) '75 Ticket for '91 Ticket - Fido996 - Ticket sent and received.
25/11/12 (Sun) '90 ticket for Level 14 - FallenPhoenix1 Ticket Sent and received.

JoseMiguelICL - happy to trade on that basis but I cannot confirm when I will be able to send those tickets on to you.

Phil

Last edited:
JoseMiguelICL - happy to trade on that basis but I cannot confirm when I will be able to send those tickets on to you.

Phil

Don´t worry, I don´t need at this time, when you get the birthday ticket I seek, remember me.

The idea is to share

Just send me the friend request Josemiguelgt5

regards

23/11/12 (Today) '73 Ticket for '05 Ticket - Fido996
24/11/12 (Sat) '75 Ticket for '91 Ticket - Fido996
25/11/12 (Sun) '90 ticket for Level 14 - FallenPhoenix1 (Please send FR)

Phil

Oh... I can't do Sunday. I can do next Friday though. Is that good?

Just sent the FR too.

Thanks folks, all tickets received, smooth trading all round, let me know if you want to trade anymore.

Phil

I have a 1987 ticket. I'd like to get a Lv.23 ticket for it, if you're good with that.

PSN: yarrmateys

I don't mind sending first upon accepting the FR.

Morning folks,

JoseMiguel just to update you, I hope to have some tickets for you this week. Ezekiel apologies but it was a manic weekend I will try and get an FR to you at some point.

Phil

Morning folks,

JoseMiguel just to update you, I hope to have some tickets for you this week.
Phil

Don´t worry Phil, if you can send me the FT-86 Concept II in orange and black, because I have not, I would be grateful

Regards

Hello, is the Original Post updated?

Have some BDay I can trade for the higher level tickets in a few days.

Morning folks, no sorry I haven't updated the OP, things pretty hectic with work so I will try and get it updated tomorrow.

Phil

Last edited:
Josemiguel, I have sent the ticket for the FT-86 Concept II in Black, will send the other over the weekend.

Back