Level/Special/Birthday Ticket Trade for Birthday Tickets - closed for now

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monatsende
  • 30 comments
  • 1,507 views
Messages
8,945
Trinidad and Tobago
F1 chimp land
Messages
AnotherStory
My "I offer":



Up for trade:

Any Level Ticket : 5,9,12,17,21,22,23,24
Any Special Ticket : Nascar, Clasic Muscle, Modern Muscle, Base Rally, Historic Rally, Rally, 1000
Birthday Tickets :
1942,1944,1949,1958,1961,1962,1963,1965,1966,1967,1968,1969,
1970,1972,1974,1977,1978,1979,1981,1982,1983,1984,1985,1986,1987,1988,1989,
1990,1991,1992,1993,1998,
2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2007,2008,2009,2010

Green Tickets (colour of thumbnail):
Z Act `70 (red)
Yaris U Euro Sport Edition (J) `00 (light yellow)
XFR `10 (white)
Wagon R RR `98 (white)
Veyron 16.4 `09 (yellow)
Vitz U Euro Sport Edition `00 (light grey)
V16T `94 (white)
Subaru 360 `58 (beige)
Stage II R32 (silver)
Spitfire 1500 `74 (dark blue)
Speedster Turbo `00 (grey)
Special (dark green)
Sileighty `98 (silver)
Prius G Touring Selection (J) `03 (grey)
PDI Racing Kart `00 (pink/white)
Nismo 380RS Super Leggera (white)
Midget II D type `98 (dark red)
Mugen Motul Civic Si Race Car `87 (white)
Mini Cooper 1.3i `98 (dark blue)
Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) `03 (red)
Lupo 1.4 `02 (white)
Lancer EX 1800GSR IC Turbo `83 (black)
Kubelwagen typ82 `44 (beige)
Kusabi Concept `03 (silver)
Maserati GranTurismo S `08 (dark red)
Gran Turismo 350Z RS (orange)
Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 `65 (red)
Elise Type 72 `01 (black)
DOME-ZERO Concept `78 (silver)
Delta S4 Rally Car `85 (white)
Countach LP400 `74 (white)
Civic SiR-II (EG) `91 (white)
Challenger SRT8 `08 (silver)
Celica XX 2800GT `81 (red)
Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) `00 (red)
California `08 (black)
Berlinette R/S Coupe `99 (silver)
2CV Type A `54 (grey)



My "I want":

Birthday tickets for my AAA-Ticket account:

1954 - 1964 - 1971 - 1973 - 1976 - 1980 - 1994 - 1995 - 1996 - 1997 - 1999 - 2004 - 2005 - 2006

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trade rate: 1:1


Schedule:

from AAA-Ticket
03/09: calico - My Historic Rally (to Zegolfman) for your 1977 (to AAA-Ticket) - trade completed
04/09: Jay. - My 1970 (to x-J47-x) for your 1974 (to AAA-Ticket) - trade confirmed
05/09: amhowie - My 1988 (to amhowie) for your 1963 (to AAA-Ticket) - trade completed
06/09: goirke - My 1977 1986 (to goirke) for your 1942 (to AAA-Ticket) - trade completed

from Monatsende
03/09: drbrg - My 1980 (to drbrg) for your 1949 (to AAA-Ticket) - trade completed
04/09: goirke - My 1983 (to goirke) for your 1944 (to AAA-Ticket) - trade completed
05/09: busy
06/09: OSE_CAP_SHADOW - My Base Rally Car (to OSE_CAP_SHADOW) for your 2007 (to AAA-Ticket) - trade completed
 
Last edited:
I can send 42 ticket or any other ticket in zegolfman account for your Historic rally.
 
I can send 42 ticket or any other ticket in zegolfman account for your Historic rally.

Your 1977 from Zegolfman for the Historic Rally on the 3rd... :)👍

I send the ticket to...?
 
I'll give you my '74 for your '70.
Earliest I can send is Saturday though.
 
I'll give you my '74 for your '70.
Earliest I can send is Saturday though.

I can schedule for Sunday (4th)...?
 
Your 1977 from Zegolfman for the Historic Rally on the 3rd... :)👍

I send the ticket to...?

Zegolfman i can send on from there thanks.
Ticket sent early:tup:.
 
Last edited:
Ticket received from Zegolfman. Thanks for early sending.


@ all: At the moment one slot free for 03/09 from Monatsende.
 
i have a 63 for ur 88
 
lock it in
add amhowie when u can
im not on my ps3 now as its bed time so ill add u tomorrow
 
My 42 for your 77 on 6/9?
 
How about my '49 ;) for your '80? If you send FR from your AAA-Ticket account I can send before I go to bed (within the next couple of hours), and you can send '80 when you can?
 
How about my '49 ;) for your '80? If you send FR from your AAA-Ticket account I can send before I go to bed (within the next couple of hours), and you can send '80 when you can?

Sounds good. You`re on my Monatsende FL already. I should have the 1980 there, too. So I check and send from Monatsende. Otherwise next free slot from AAA. 👍
 
Sounds good. You`re on my Monatsende FL already. I should have the 1980 there, too. So I check and send from Monatsende. Otherwise next free slot from AAA. 👍

I'd take a '78 or '84 as well, if you've got them on your Monatsende account (didn't ask for them, as they're not listed on your AAA account), but I'm fine with next free AAA slot as well. 👍
 
I'd take a '78 or '84 as well, if you've got them on your Monatsende account (didn't ask for them, as they're not listed on your AAA account), but I'm fine with next free AAA slot as well. 👍

Okay, I´ll check out. 78, 80 or 84 from Monatsende for tomorrow. Should be possible. :sly:

1978 is missing on both accounts. :dunce:
So you can chose 80 or 84 from Monatsende for tomorrow. If there is no reply I`ll send the 1980. Cheers, mate. :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Okay, I´ll check out. 78, 80 or 84 from Monatsende for tomorrow. Should be possible. :sly:

1978 is missing on both accounts. :dunce:
So you can chose 80 or 84 from Monatsende for tomorrow. If there is no reply I`ll send the 1980. Cheers, mate. :cheers:

Either would be fine, '80 is fine. I'll go down to my PS3 shortly.
 
Either would be fine, '80 is fine. I'll go down to my PS3 shortly.

1980 sent 👍


@ all:

Open for trades - three slots free from Monatsende
 
Monatsende
1980 sent 👍

@ all:

Open for trades - three slots free from Monatsende

Can also trade my 1944 for your 1983?

Will send the 44 tonight then and you can send the 83 tomorrow. Got a free slot today...
 
my '07 Ticket for you Base Rally Car Ticket on the 6th?
 
Can also trade my 1944 for your 1983?

Will send the 44 tonight then and you can send the 83 tomorrow. Got a free slot today...

Deal. Please check my schedule and confirm.

my '07 Ticket for you Base Rally Car Ticket on the 6th?

Deal. Please check my schedule and confirm.


Always a pleasure to trade with both of you. 👍
 
Deal. Please check my schedule and confirm.


Always a pleasure to trade with both of you. 👍

Perfect... I will add your AAA account once i get online tonight 👍
 
Ok conformation from here :)

Will be home in about a hour and will send 44 to AAAticket.
 
trade with goirke: changed 1977 into 1986 as requested
 
Mini Cooper 1.3i `98 (dark blue) ??

please check the color, tahitian blue or amaranth pearl?
 
Mini Cooper 1.3i `98 (dark blue) ??

please check the color, tahitian blue or amaranth pearl?

It`s just the colour as it appears from the thumbnail, it´s not the name of the paint chip.
I don`t open the ticket to check. Some people are collecting these green tickets. Some...
 
Another time...
 
Last edited:
i have a 94, 95, 99, 04 & 05 if u want them still

4 ur 44, 49, 58, 61 & 62

can trade from the 13/9
 
Back