Lewis Hamilton & Kazunori Yamauchi Announcement

• Thread starter Marky264
  • 37 comments
Thread Updated with the Latest Information,
And Michael Schumacher has 7 :rolleyes: Still doesn't get past that fact that to all intents and purposes he lost a WDC to an inferior driver and I watched the last race of the season, When he completely disregarded all team orders, So my opinion of Hamilton is far from what it used to be.

Okay good. Can we keep thread on Topic please.

Any World Champion in the real world to be brought Into the GT Series is an exciting prospect regardless If you are a Fan of him or not. When Vettel was brought In on GT5 I thought It was one the best collaborations and was great to see. No one can deny Lewis's accomplishments over the years.

Lewis is Phenomenal. He will go down as one of the greatest; even if he retired now. Super excited he’ll be apart of GT Sport

So after six main title Gran Turismo games, we need Lewis Hamilton to impart his wisdom? Nah, I think we got this Lewis, go away.

I always find it fascinating that whenever Lewis is mentioned the haters appear to try and deride him, which usually fails and just makes them look a bit silly.

I think this will be interesting and definitely a good addition to the game. Good article here on Mercedes, Lewis and the challenge of qualifying: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/41576209

Wonder if he's just doing voice over. If not, I hope he comes out looking better than this:

98e.jpg

:lol::lol:

Back