Lewis Hamilton's Helmet/Suit.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matboyslim13
  • 7 comments
  • 2,387 views
Messages
556
Messages
Matboyslim13 / GT5R92CP
I have recently started to collect helmets/suits and I was wondering which Helmet/Suit is most similar to what Hamilton wears. I know his helmet is yellow in remembrance of Ayrton Senna but which model:number is it?
 
I have recently started to collect helmets/suits and I was wondering which Helmet/Suit is most similar to what Hamilton wears. I know his helmet is yellow in remembrance of Ayrton Senna but which model:number is it?

I'm not collecting helmets/suits at the moment. But a site called Mygranturismo.net will be able to help you. Navigating to Gears will load up every helmet and suit available in the game, with pictures for each one as well.
 
I'm not collecting helmets/suits at the moment. But a site called Mygranturismo.net will be able to help you. Navigating to Gears will load up every helmet and suit available in the game, with pictures for each one as well.
All except the Collectors, still don't have all the colours up yet. Great resource though, love that site.
 
All except the Collectors, still don't have all the colours up yet. Great resource though, love that site.

Oh, I see it now. I guess the OP can ask some members on this forum that has all racing suits and helmets, then.
 
There's a redbull helmet and suite
 
Back