Lexus La Sarthe 200

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 113 comments
I'd say Furi would be the best back-up host.
When/If we get a back up host assigned can you PM me with who to add on PSN and I'll get right to it 👍

And by the way, when you asked, yes I meant Sport Softs in the rain.:)

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared: 100% rain would be urm, bad? :lol: to say the least

Wow, just did a 4:19.795 in 100% wet surface on Sports Softs. I thought it would be a horrible car but that car with just the RM on SS in wet is very much a drivable car. Surprised me :lol:

HSV you forgot to sign up my friend allascato :)

Last edited:
Wow, just did a 4:19.795 in 100% wet surface on Sports Softs. I thought it would be a horrible car but that car with just the RM on SS in wet is very much a drivable car. Surprised me :lol:

this is quite strange because after some testing laps with allascato we only managed a 5:25 under 100% rain and it's very very very difficult to keep the car on the road.... :scared::scared::scared::scared: :mischievous:

gippone
this is quite strange because after some testing laps with allascato we only managed a 5:25 under 100% rain and it's very very very difficult to keep the car on the road.... :scared::scared::scared::scared: :mischievous:

I wouldn't have thought the online/offline physics would be that different :scared:

allascato did his best in 5:19 under heavy rain, he drives great under 100% rain, I feel very bad under rain, my car can spin also in a perfect straight.... very much -----> :scared:

If you really want me to join I will, but I might park at some point.

Sorry for late notice, but I've to make changes.

The trans does top out just about so tuning will be allowed, just don't buy anything new, this includes LSD, suspension and aero are free to be tuned though.👍

Also, the car is undrive-able in the rain, so the restriction will be Racing Hard now so rain tyres are available, feel free to use the Racing Hard in the dry as well.👍

Hey! Im in if you will have me?

Not entered a serious race before but you have to start somewhere right?

psn id- imagrizzlybear
gtp id- imagrizzlybear

# 87
pearl white

Thanks

Ps, what do i need to be lapping to avoid huge embarrasment?!:dunce:

Hey! Im in if you will have me?

Not entered a serious race before but you have to start somewhere right?

psn id- imagrizzlybear
gtp id- imagrizzlybear

# 87
pearl white

Thanks

Ps, what do i need to be lapping to avoid huge embarrasment?!:dunce:

Not sure, maybe 3:52/53's?

Not sure, maybe 3:52/53's?

I tested the track with BHP: 491 KG: 1185 limits with racing hards and the best I can make is 4:00 flat :crazy:

I did choose this race because it was with no tuning, now I don't have time to test one :nervous:

Sorry for late notice, but I've to make changes.

The trans does top out just about so tuning will be allowed, just don't buy anything new, this includes LSD, suspension and aero are free to be tuned though.👍

Also, the car is undrive-able in the rain, so the restriction will be Racing Hard now so rain tyres are available, feel free to use the Racing Hard in the dry as well.👍

you have to buy the LSD??

I tested the track with BHP: 491 KG: 1185 limits with racing hards and the best I can make is 4:00 flat :crazy:

I did choose this race because it was with no tuning, now I don't have time to test one :nervous:
I have this tune for the road version in the V8 Challenge back in Season 1, might need some tweaking but we're at the same starting point.

Aero: Maxed

Ride Height Adjustment(mm):
Front: 15 Rear: -5

Spring Rate (kgf/mm)
Front: 14.6 Rear: 15.2

Dampers(Extension):
Front: 5 Rear: 7

Dampers (Compression)
Front: 5 Rear: 7

Anti-Roll bars:
Front: 5 Rear: 6

Camber Angle(-):
Front: 1.9 Rear: 2.5

Toe Angle:
Front: -0.10 Rear: 0.10

Brake Balance:
Front: 2 Rear: 7

you have to buy the LSD??

No, don't buy LSD.

I'm also going for an extreamly woeful 4mins + time

I'll have a look at those settings to see if it improves my time

A 3:52/53's?

I don't know where your getting these times from (Lexus with Super Persuit Mode)

I only managed a 4:07.9 and I was wringing the neck of that Lexus

I hope that 3:52/53's was only a prediction and not actual tested time by akmuq :scared:

Latest Posts

Back