Lexus LF-C Concept

  • Thread starter Thread starter VIPFREAK
  • 14 comments
  • 663 views

VIPFREAK

(Banned)
Messages
8,961
Very nice looking. 👍

Lexus LF-C
lfc16.jpg

lfc10.jpg

lfc21.jpg
 
Very modern, sleek, simple and neat looking. Not bad
 
Very nice looking. Front reminds me of a S2000. The back looks ok but I'm sure it'll grow on me. Overall, very cool car.
 
It looks pretty good. Hardtop convertible, just like the SC430, a great look! Im sure the styling will change, when or if this LF-C actually come to production, just like most concepts.
 
Viper_Maniac
Very nice looking. Front reminds me of a S2000. The back looks ok but I'm sure it'll grow on me. Overall, very cool car.

The front of this Lexus does look like the S2000, if you squint. That big Lexus logo is hard to miss!

I wonder how much power it would be pushing out. It has a V8 thats what we know right now.
 
From the third pic I posted it looks like it could be a targa setup too. 👍 Targas rule!
 
"The surprise is provided by stylists from the Calty Design Research Center in the form of a 4-position retractable hardtop in the LF-C. The unique hardtop design allows the car to transform itself at the touch of a button from a coupe to a convertible, to a targa or to a speedster, depending on the driver's mood. The powered top stows neatly into the trunk through a surprisingly minimal rear-deck opening. "

All you need to do is read alittle guys! ;)
 
This car came out in January...why is it being posted now?
 
No one posted it before so I thought I would now
 
dang reminds me of the 350z bigass body small wheels. Looks cool though.
 
Back