Lexus LFA 2010

Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Hybrid_Tifoso
Did a search in the Suggestion forums, but yielded no satisfactory results.

Lexus_LFA_Yellow_Las_Vegas.jpg

Dimensions: 4505 mm x 1895 mm x 1220 mm
Engine: 4.8 L V10
Power: 553 hp
Weight: 1614 kg

A sports car 10 years in the making, the Lexus LFA was revealed in 2009, and was Toyota's first supercar manufactured in the 21st century. Despite its hefty price tag, it eventually rose to popular acclaim by journalists and owners alike. The car is now considered by many to be a future classic.

This car was originally featured in GT5, and subsequently, GT6, but was dropped from GT Sport's car list.

---

Honestly, I was a bit surprised when nobody has created a thread for the LFA so far, considering its reverential status for Lexus aficionados. It has a truly wonderful engine note in GT5, and I'm sure the car will look even better with GT Sport's latest lighting system (I believe it's called Iris?), especially in its full range of 30 colours available in GT5.

(Statistics taken from Wikipedia.)

Did a search in the Suggestion forums, but yielded no satisfactory results.
The most likely reason for that is that this forum was created in January 2014 when GT6 was very much still an active game and, as such, there was no need to create threads for current, Premium vehicles... because they were already in the game.

The most likely reason for that is that this forum was created in January 2014 when GT6 was very much still an active game and, as such, there was no need to create threads for current, Premium vehicles... because they were already in the game.
Yeah, I know. I just thought that maybe someone had already created a thread suggesting the re-inclusion of the LFA in the GT Sport era before creating this thread, hence the opening words.

Maybe something to consider when the next GT game comes out would be basically resetting the suggestions sub forums so that the suggestions are only applicable to the current game. Might better help represent current most requested cars and tracks.

The LFA is a car that is different than Any other supercars. It's an amazing car and a lot of people don't care about It. That V10 sound is amazing. I love this car so much. We need this car in GT Sport now.

Back