Power : 775 hp @ 9400 rpm
Torque : 583.1 Nm @ 8000 rpm

Weigth : 1218 kg
Front / Rear Weigth Distribution : 48:52

Weigth-to-power ratio : 1.57 kg/hp
Performance Points : 602 PP

Standard model
445 000 credits @ Lexus (JPN).
Driving genre : Viper FR family, sub-branch "stable as a viper can be".

---

Okay. I didn't planified to tune that car. That started with Motor City Hami saying "hey, try to tune her LSD". I tried then say "my oh my, this car is fun... What if I put max power ? WOAW." then chassis stiffening etc... 870km after here's the result.

I know this is not an original car. Every tuner and his cat posted one. I quite forget that while tuning because the car is fun. Well, okay, I played tuning. Forgot everything, tune, tune, tune. Yay. I think some excellent garage that didn't made their interpretation will still make their version because that car's quite enjoyable to do so :)
I will try to post a non-ever setuped car after this.

It was quite difficult to tune the way I wanted to be.
When I found the correct balance, I had still braking problems that took this whole evening to 70% solve without compromising the corner exit I wanted. Corner entering and exit were hard to find.
The result made me thinking of the reliability of an oldschool Viper, with a little understeer and drifting elements.
Her driving needs skills, especially when braking. It's a fun car to drive, she's got a great acceleration.

I'm a bad ring driver. Made 7:30. There is potential to go under 7:00 with very good driving I think but it's a technical car to drive. I tried to make her easier for you. On Brand Hatch (newbie aswell), I'm in the 1:31 while racing @600pp on RH/RH.

In the setup, the (yay !) comments are particular points I had hard times with, this evening. I'm happy about the results I found.

Any comments, improvements or suggestions are welcomed as always.

---

Oil change/chassis hardening/all parts.

Tires
- Racing Hard/Hard
Untested with other tires.

Suspension
Suspension (Front / Rear)
- Ride Height : 62 / 90 (yay !)
- Spring Rate : 20.88 / 15.40 (yay !)
- Dampers (Comp.) : 4 / 7
- Dampers (Ext.) : 4 / 4
- Anti-Roll Bars : 3 / 5
- Camber angle (-) : 1.8 / 1.1
- Toe angle : +0.00 / +0.00 (yay !)

Brakes (Front / Rear)
- Brake Balance 3 / 2 (yay !)

Transmission
Gearbox
- Top Speed : Auto Set @ 380 km/h.

Adjustable LSD (Front / Rear)
- Initial Torque : - / 8
- Acceleration Sensitivity : - / 23
- Braking Sensitivity : - / 47 (yay !)

Power
- Power limiter : 100% (600pp is like 98.7%)
- NOS is available.

Body/Chassis
- Dynamics (Front / Rear) : 0 / 50

Driving aids
- ABS : 1
Else all 0/off

Tuning circuit

- Brand hatch 1:31 @ 600pp with AI opponents.
- Mount Panorama @600pp with opponents.
- Nür (around 7:30, could go in the high 7:00 with no mistakes).
- High Speed Ring.

Tip
- Braking. You can now be quite frank on the brakes but don't be a brute. The stock version can't brake at all, I improve a lot her behaviour (stability, braking distance) but still sometimes she want to kill you. Expect LSD locking and sometimes sudden changes of direction (made it rarer) while braking. But still, you can be frank. Try to brake in two phases if you are at high revs and high speed : brake until you enter low revs, let go until the lsd unlocks, and brake again.
This, or the LSD locks forever and you will just make a cube of the same colour of your car with you inside.

- Braking late will make you drift. This can be easily controled aswell. Before today it was a drifting viper...

- The car don't squat no more. Corner exit is not as satisfying as I wanted because I used front camber instead of antiroll bar to be balanced in apex and for the car to behave gently at braking. Still, 70% of my problems there are gone.

- I don't know how the car is with RS/RS or sport tires. I may edit the car later in case I saw problems.

Back to the GT6 shop

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back