Lexus LFA

  • Thread starter Thread starter HermitTheFrog
  • 7 comments
  • 843 views
Messages
2
Messages
HermitTheFrog
Messages
OmFgZiTz Alex
Is it worth buying? Would like to know if anyone has one if it's fun to drive and good for modding? Thanks
 
Yes its worth buying. Its a blast to drive. You can't do aero mods on it, probably because of the flip-up wing.
 
Some people like it, some people think it's a real let down. I drove mine stock and was surprised by how much it smoked it's tyres in corners, felt like a boat compared to the Gallardo or Ferrari 430 / 458 in stock form.

I'm sure once tuned it'd be a good car, but for some reason it just don't feel right in stock tune, whereas other cars of similiar performance don't seem to struggle as much as the Lexus.

That's what I found, along with some other people. But I'd say it's got potential.
 
I used it on the Laguna Seca 200 It is quite easy to drive and I only did some basic mods(Flywheel, Clutch, Propshaft) Heck I even did it on Sports Softs(regret that choice a little bit as they were only good for about 20laps and it was that or the tires it came with)

Great Cockpit view(one of the reasons I chose it for the endurance race) Heck I had bought a ZR1 to do the race with but then decided I wanted something sequential with a good gauge cluster.

I will probably use it some more and stretch out it legs a little(never even got it outta 4th on Laguna) I just hit lvl29 A-Spec so I will have to do some grinding and I think I will try to use it more.
 
It's got one of the best cockpit-views in the game. Buy it for fun 👍
 
this was the first supercar I bought. I'd say its definitely worth it just for the sound of the beautiful instrument. Kept mine bone stock too. I'm not sure what events you can use it in, but I mainly do arcade anyways so its no big one for me.
 
It's worth it, especially since it comes in some awesome colors (Matt Black, Lime Green, Passionate Pink) that you can use on your other cars. And like everyone else said, the cockpit is amazing.
 
It's great. Very tossable, sounds great and is very fast. Im actually learning to drift with one.
 
Back