Lexus RC F GT3 (Emil Frey Racing) '17 - NEED SETUP

Croatia
Umag, Croatia
Hello.

I've never been a setup guy or anything so, im in need of a setup for the Lexus RC F GT3 for my team in league race. The race is on Suzuka, BOP ON, Tuning Allowed, x3 fuel x5 tyre wear. RH, RM, RS.

If there is someone willing to share a good setup i would be very thankful. That's also a way for me to learn how to make a setup, so very beneficial :D

Thank you in advance.

Hello.

I've never been a setup guy or anything so, im in need of a setup for the Lexus RC F GT3 for my team in league race. The race is on Suzuka, BOP ON, Tuning Allowed, x3 fuel x5 tyre wear. RH, RM, RS.

If there is someone willing to share a good setup i would be very thankful. That's also a way for me to learn how to make a setup, so very beneficial :D

Thank you in advance.
There is a good tuning in Praiano garage.

Hello.

Thank you in advance.
Lexus RC F GT3 '17 - Nordschleife - BOP this is not a recent @praiano63 tune, but I can supply you with a gearbox to suit the track if you like. The Lexus RC F GT3 '17 by praiano63 is a good tune but if you have tire wear set to ON, you may need to change his setup a little bit.

Back