Lexus Setup for Tokyo East Outer Loop

• Thread starter Kefirs
  • 2 comments
Latvia
Latvia
Hey there people!

I would need some proposals for cars setup. I need to get things ready with my Lexus RC F GT3 E.F. '16 car. Setups for race is BOP on. i have tried different kind of setups, but its pretty hard to get the track done in under 2:01.

Im usuall driving with Traction Control 0. Using Thrustmaster T300RS GT.

Can anyone help with creating good setup? Digged through network. Found setups for different GR3 cars. For Lexus couldnt find anything, so tried editing by myself, but seems that im missing something in my setup.

Hey there people!

I would need some proposals for cars setup. I need to get things ready with my Lexus RC F GT3 E.F. '16 car. Setups for race is BOP on. i have tried different kind of setups, but its pretty hard to get the track done in under 2:01.

Can anyone help with creating good setup? Digged through network. Found setups for different GR3 cars. For Lexus couldnt find anything, so tried editing by myself, but seems that im missing something in my setup.
Try the car in Praiano's Garage.

Hey there people!

Yo, it's me Callum. I actually have a custom setup for Tokyo. What you like me to send it to you via PSN message? Good luck for Sunday.

Back