LFS and GT4

yeah, the developers admitted there are flaws in the physics (suspension etc.) but those should all be fixed in S2. I like the FF for LFS more than gt4. Drifting is much easier because the wheel can be spun much quicker than in gt4. Once you get used to the lack of grip. Racing and drifting become 2nd nature.

GT4 kills my LFS skills. :P anyone else have trouble jumping straight from GT4 to lfs without taking at least an hour to adjust? I've done nothing but play gt4 since the 23rd and when i tried to play LFS yesterday I sucked. :) It all came back after an hour though.

HKS-NOB
kammy.....stan.....so everyone comes to this forum
i love the vids kammy =) especially D^S Drift Showoff~ lol

anyway.........i believe i'm one of the very few who drifts both games..........
i stopped playing gt4 awhile ago cuz i find gt4 drifting is no fun at all
i went back to lfs instead and get lots more fun there

GT4_ER34_6.gif
im on DS (D^S SupaMan) in LFS i play all the time on k/b not that hard to drift on it but its hard to drift on gt4 maybe im not use to it yet i dunno but its gonna take lots of skill this time is all i can come up with

I love LFS too, but I use the unlocker to play S1, meaning that I can't play online with you all full version users. Btw, the LFS-forum is here.

Back