if we can do new threads where there were old threads, this place will get messy. So you think people can post new threads without just doing a 2 second search? []...a line always has to be drawn somewhere....
His poll asked how long CSP users have gone without mechanical failure. He didn't ask how many load cells they have replaced. It's a temporal question about the entire product, where as your self-linked, self-promoted thread was a quantitative question about a single part.
Different question, different time, different opinions, different thread.
Anyway, a relatively low traffic sub-forum like hardware is not at risk of becoming bogged down by intelligent questions asked by cautious buyers.
Do these have the proper length & connection to the PCB? If so, I will purchase many!
I feel in the modders thread, we should figure out how to source ALL the parts to the current Fanatec wheels. So, when our products wear down well past warranty, there is a way of fixing, instead of replacing. 👍
thefanaleds plugin works well with CSP pedals and also makes use of the LED on fanatec wheels and the g27 and srw-1. I think i have to roll back to version F because the latest version makes the brake vibrate well before lockup.
I chose 2 years an no problems at all but am not actually sure how long I have had them. I know I got them a while after GT5 was released and a while before Forza 4 so I have had them close to 2 years or just over 2 years.
Before the club sports I had the standard pedals that came with the Porsche Wheel TurboS and those were basically garbage lots of issues, repaired them more than once but never managed to get more than a couple of weeks without having issues. Fanatec send me a new set but same issues with those as well. Finally bought the CS pedals and all is well since then.