- 42
- Berlyn0963
Ok so they changed GT5 and instead of being able to keep your garage for online or 2 player use you gotta "add to favorites" to use the car.. ok I get it.
What irks my tater is the fact that it only holds 100 cars? are be back to PS1 memory card limits of 100 cars again or what?? I expect it on a 15 block memory card for playstation 1 but not a ps3... Is there any forms or websites I can fill out to file suggestion to change it in a patch?
(i honestly do not think the developers played this game at all after making it..)
What irks my tater is the fact that it only holds 100 cars? are be back to PS1 memory card limits of 100 cars again or what?? I expect it on a 15 block memory card for playstation 1 but not a ps3... Is there any forms or websites I can fill out to file suggestion to change it in a patch?
(i honestly do not think the developers played this game at all after making it..)
Last edited: