Link Question

If it's about having a little message inside your link you need to enter it like this.

[URL =link here] Logitech G27 review by Crazed_Coupe[/URL ]

Without the spaces, that's done by clicking insert link.;)

If it's putting it into the signature, then go to 'My GTPlanet' and then to 'signature settings' and do what I said in my first point.;)

If it's about having a little message inside your link you need to enter it like this.

[URL =link here] Logitech G27 review by Crazed_Coupe[/URL ]

Without the spaces, that's done by clicking insert link.;)

If it's putting it into the signature, then go to 'My GTPlanet' and then to 'signature settings' and do what I said in my first point.;)

It is still not working...

Sorry to ressurect an old thread but I think this pretty much covers my problem.
Trouble is, I think the posting/signature settings and formats have changed since I last had to do anything like this.
Any help that you guys can offer me to enable me to tidy up the links in my signature will be greatly appreciated :cheers:

@Jordan thanks for this. I did come across this in my searches on this topic but didnt really spend enough time studying it to realise it solved my question :banghead:
I seem to remember a lot of these BB options came with a button for quick insertion, some time ago on here, while posting or editing signature but it seems that things have moved on.....whilst I haven't :lol:. I assume that now you have to manually insert the code yourself?
Thanks again for everyone's help 👍
:cheers:

The quick insertion buttons are still there along the top of the editor window (if you don't see them, click the "Use Rich Text Editor" link displayed immediately below the editor window).

Unlike before, however, when you use them on your text, their formatting options will be applied immediately, so you'll never see or need to use the code unless you're using the basic editor. To insert a link like you want, for example, just highlight the text you want to link, click the little chain button, then paste in the URL of the page you want it to go to.

Back