Linkin ParkMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darky_Da_Hun
  • 69 comments
  • 3,428 views

What do you think of Linkin Parks new CD (Meteora)?

  • Excellent!

    Votes: 28 41.8%
  • Good

    Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Bad

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • I hate it!

    Votes: 19 28.4%

  • Total voters
    67
linkin park is the ****, sorry if that offends anyone, both albums are great, but you should find some of their stuff from before they were linkin park, and the name of the band was hybrid theory!!
 
Eww, Linkin Park is one of the ****tiest bands ever. I put them up there with Creed.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Eww, Linkin Park is one of the ****tiest bands ever. I put them up there with Creed.

They are so not as bad as Creed.
 
Linkin Park is a medley of diarrhea in the toilet of music talent.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Linkin Park is a medley of diarrhea in the toilet of music talent.

This tiem, I have to agree.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Eww, Linkin Park is one of the ****tiest bands ever. I put them up there with Creed.

Isn't that a little harsh?
 
Originally posted by fermy88
Isn't that a little harsh?

Way harsh. Linkin Park is great. I'm one for criticalness, but the same category as Creed? Ouch.
 
damn im way late on this but creed has good music, just the singing is a ****ing moron, getting drunk before concerts, sing laying down cause he is so drunk. he has a good voice, but he is an idiot
 
Linkin Park is one of those bands that I wish would just be gone....and be never heard of again.
 
Linkin Park isn't bad....if you haven't heard anything better.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Linkin Park is a medley of diarrhea in the toilet of music talent.

That is so not true! my day is not complete if I don't listen to one of their albums :mad:

Shame on you.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Linkin Park is a medley of diarrhea in the toilet of music talent.

..................................................................................................................................that's real sick......................................................
 
Originally posted by Silverzone
..................................................................................................................................that's real sick......................................................

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................it's real
true...........................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
They're coming to perform at Malaysia on Oct 15.
I got an invitation from my friend to go, but I'm not interested.

Flame me.
 
LP is one of my favorite bands. I can't wait for their next CD to be released...
 
well as an artist, they are okay, but i will give them this though, they do have talent to sound so good live, but with meteora they didnt change a whole lot. the whole CD reminded me of hybrid theory, have any of yall seen the dvd that came with it? they got the same "hitmaker" producer, used pro-tools to edit their music, and the whole arrangement of the songs reminds me of hybrid theory. i more respect for bands that change producers, or are self produced, such as APC, abandoned pools, bands that actualy have some input into production aspect. anyways, hybird theory is better, meteora only has about 3 songs that i like, and yes after two weeks the thrill was gone.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Maybe they'll remix Meteora soon and release an album!

Heh.

I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Linkin Park is awesome. It's odd, they're the only group who releases CD's that I actually listen to. On all 3 of their albums, I've enjoyed every song. Neatness to teh maxorness fo' sho' yo.
 
Originally posted by Concept
I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Linkin Park is awesome. It's odd, they're the only group who releases CD's that I actually listen to. On all 3 of their albums, I've enjoyed every song. Neatness to teh maxorness fo' sho' yo.

I'd buy it the very hour they hit the shelves.
 
I like Linkin park. Its not my favorite band, but Meteora is one of the cds i listens most to.. People call them a boyband.... Pfft....
 
Exactly. A new remix. Why can't they release new albums? It seems that their first album was the only one with any songs on it. If I hear them on the radio its either a remix or one of the first album...sheesh.
 
Back