Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,431 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Mar 15, 2006 #2 Given that the GT4 garage holds 1,000 cars, I don't think this thread is going to be very productive as people just reel off lists of cars they have.
Given that the GT4 garage holds 1,000 cars, I don't think this thread is going to be very productive as people just reel off lists of cars they have.
opendriver Messages 3,704 Mar 15, 2006 #3 Golden eagle what cars have you lot got? Click to expand... Well, now that you mention it, I lot got cars of search please next time and save yourself from the flaming
Golden eagle what cars have you lot got? Click to expand... Well, now that you mention it, I lot got cars of search please next time and save yourself from the flaming
N niclake13 Messages 94 Mar 15, 2006 #5 This would probably be the most massive list that I've ever seen in my life, and it probably wouldn't be very productive either.
This would probably be the most massive list that I've ever seen in my life, and it probably wouldn't be very productive either.