List of all cars with fully tuned specs

• Thread starter mcsqueegy
  • 57 comments
I know this doesn't relate to the thread all that much, but can anyone tell me the specs of a fully tuned Jaguar XJ13? I am planning to host a Can-Am series with the Chaparral 2J and Toyota 7 and hopefully this car as well for more variety.

I know this doesn't relate to the thread all that much, but can anyone tell me the specs of a fully tuned Jaguar XJ13? I am planning to host a Can-Am series with the Chaparral 2J and Toyota 7 and hopefully this car as well for more variety.

The answer is 820hp, 998kg for the standard XJ13 and 820hp and 975kg for the Chromeline. ;)

Making full use of @mcsqueegy complete list and at its brilliant. :cheers:

I got around to updating the list (finally!) with all the new VGT cars and any others from DLC... let me know if anything else is missing 👍

I love you man. Did it get annoying having to stockpile cars after the 500th one? Or did you sell each one off after you finished upgrading and documenting them?

By the way, the Eclipse may have the most HP, but the best FF is the SRT4 because its power to weight ratio is the best in the game.

Last edited:
The Mid-range turbo upgrade when applied to the cars it gives more power to, suffers from power loss in the upper revs, it makes it so you don't get the top speed you'd expect. But if you want acceleration, then its better for drags.

I love you man. Did it get annoying having to stockpile cars after the 500th one? Or did you sell each one off after you finished upgrading and documenting them?
My process was a bit easier than that!

1. Sell all my expensive cars for extra credits
2. Buy as many cars as I can afford to check specs (I did this alphabetically for the majority)
3. Reset console, delete save data, load from backup

That way I didn't spend a dime more than I had to! The annoying part was checking all the duplicate cars just in case they had any differences :irked:
This thread should be permanently fixed to the top...
Maybe I'll ask nicely and see what happens :D

Make a signature on OP profile. You know. promotion ;)
I used to have the online link in my sig... No idea why I got rid of it :confused: I'll re-add it for sure!

The Bugatti Veyron can only reach 1300 hp with upgrades? Even though it's a high displacement V-16 with four turbos? Shouldn't we be able to push that engine up to at LEAST 2000 hp?

The engine is easily worth at least two Skylines by itself.

The Bugatti Veyron can only reach 1300 hp with upgrades? Even though it's a high displacement V-16 with four turbos? Shouldn't we be able to push that engine up to at LEAST 2000 hp?

The engine is easily worth at least two Skylines by itself.

Well you do have to consider that the Veryon has 10 radiators and 3 cool the engine itself so whilst it's possible for more power, you'll need to upgrade all the radiators just so it doesn't cook the engine and everything else. That in turn changes everything in terms of the cars weight and design.

1300hp seems pretty reasonable as that's still 100hp more than the SuperSport Veryon. :P

Well you do have to consider that the Veryon has 10 radiators and 3 cool the engine itself so whilst it's possible for more power, you'll need to upgrade all the radiators just so it doesn't cook the engine and everything else. That in turn changes everything in terms of the cars weight and design.

1300hp seems pretty reasonable as that's still 100hp more than the SuperSport Veryon. :P

Do the 1000 hp Skylines also have that many radiators? The smaller engines are bound to be more vulnerable to overheating than an engine 4 times its size.

Heck, the old Toyota Minolta race car isn't that much weaker and it runs an engine that's one third of the Veyron's displacement. On top of that, it's an endurance race car meant to drive for several hours straight.

And then there are the Funny class dragsters that run ludicrous outputs, ALSO with smaller engines.

Do the 1000 hp Skylines also have that many radiators? The smaller engines are bound to be more vulnerable to overheating than an engine 4 times its size.

Heck, the old Toyota Minolta race car isn't that much weaker and it runs an engine that's one third of the Veyron's displacement. On top of that, it's an endurance race car meant to drive for several hours straight.

And then there are the Funny class dragsters that run ludicrous outputs, ALSO with smaller engines.

I think it all comes down to engine longevity and reliability.

Your funny car is a prime example, granted it's more power out of a similar sized motor, (500CI is 8.19 litres ) but it's custom built to handle the power and even then they still blow up.

The Toyota is a good example too, It too has a competition spec engine capable of big power for it's size, but mostly it's big power was used for qualifying and then scaled back for long distance racing.

I would say the Veryon is over-engineered so it can handle 1000 or 1200hp reliably and be used everyday by anyone.

Another way of looking at it is this, how many Veryon engines have blown up? How many 1000hp Skylines have blown up?

I think it all comes down to engine longevity and reliability.

Your funny car is a prime example, granted it's more power out of a similar sized motor, (500CI is 8.19 litres ) but it's custom built to handle the power and even then they still blow up.

The Toyota is a good example too, It too has a competition spec engine capable of big power for it's size, but mostly it's big power was used for qualifying and then scaled back for long distance racing.

I would say the Veryon is over-engineered so it can handle 1000 or 1200hp reliably and be used everyday by anyone.

Another way of looking at it is this, how many Veryon engines have blown up? How many 1000hp Skylines have blown up?

How does any of this disprove the Veyron's ability to handle higher outputs?

You say Funny Cars are custom-built to handle the power. Even if not all racing engines are custom-built, aren't they at least upgraded to handle the stress of racing?

Also, even of the Toyota's output was scaled back, doesn't it still have to run 24 hours straight at nearly constant full throttle? That's a lot to ask from any engine.

And if the Veyron is over-engineered for reliability, wouldn't it be able to handle a lot more than 1300 hp?

How does any of this disprove the Veyron's ability to handle higher outputs?

You say Funny Cars are custom-built to handle the power. Even if not all racing engines are custom-built, aren't they at least upgraded to handle the stress of racing?

Also, even of the Toyota's output was scaled back, doesn't it still have to run 24 hours straight at nearly constant full throttle? That's a lot to ask from any engine.

And if the Veyron is over-engineered for reliability, wouldn't it be able to handle a lot more than 1300 hp?

#1, yes they are upgraded, but in the case of the funny cars making roughly 8000hp they have to be.

#2, I'll concede on this one, it's a fair point.

#3, possibly, 1300hp is what it makes in game and that's without touching the engine or turbos.

Could the engine make more? Maybe.

#1, yes they are upgraded, but in the case of the funny cars making roughly 8000hp they have to be.

#2, I'll concede on this one, it's a fair point.

#3, possibly, 1300hp is what it makes in game and that's without touching the engine or turbos.

Could the engine make more? Maybe.

The way the topic creator presents the stats, 1300 hp seems to be the absolute limit of the Veyron after every upgrade.

Respect for your awesome work mate!
I laughed out loud when i read the notes on the DeLorean xD

edit:

To get back to this point, Funny cars use the same engines as Top Fuel Dragsters.
I think the fuel they use - nitromethane, which cools the engine.
And also, the engines are so powerful that they destroy themselves on a single run.
after every run such an engine has to be rebuild and overhauled.

Last edited:
Even on road courses, the mid-range turbo is going to deliver slower lap times (for the vehicles that get higher peak hp when it's equipped). Between my testing and looking at the dyno chart on the left side of the tuning screen, the engine's power output has a much lower average for the part you use during racing.

You can offset it by shifting earlier, and even then it's going to be about the same acceleration you achieve from the high-range turbo. What makes it slower in practice is that it becomes way easier to smoke the tires on a corner exit, even with AWD. In addition, you sacrifice a lot of acceleration at high speeds, and the PP bump means you have to add weight or cap the power to stay at the same level.

Bump for this thread, I have a question, is it true that you no longer need to "break in" the car to maximize the hp gain with the oil change like GT5?

Change the most powerful car for 4WD, no longer the Veyron, and now is the Tomahawk X with 2700+ hp

But maybe you could separate the fictional cars from the real ones.

Back