List of all GT5 Seasonal Events (EU)

• Thread starter KimiHR
  • 6 comments
Croatia
Croatia
This is a list of all GT5 Seasonal events that were available in the EU with the dates of availability.
They are arranged chronologically by date of appearance in the game.

A-Spec event
B-Spec event
Special event

GdnguiY.png

SLP09pa.png

C7eSHhq.png

CYpE4Nb.png

oJpiPFq.png

iaUKsYp.png

cB7Ev41.png

DAwPlpQ.png

nfYHQao.png

The two events are separated from the list because:

GT Academy 2011 Round 1 was not available for all countries in Europe. This event was only available in the following countries: UK, Ireland, France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Italy (starting March 18), Netherlands.

GT Academy Challenge was available only for a special edition of the game Gran Turismo 5 GT Academy Edition.

0h5kjhv.png

Last edited:
Thanks GRANKUSTOM

Also, here are some overall data about GT5 Seasonal events.

These amounts relate to the fact that all Seasonal events completed only once and at the same time won the all events.

The first column in some tables is written in Croatian. English translation I wrote above table.

Total number of Seasonal events
Number of single events
Number of laps(minimum)
ebfPTno.png

Number of Seasonal events (left column) and number of single events in them (right column) for each specific year.
3vvtppa.png

*Estimate the minimum length/m
**The minimum amount of Cr.
**The minimum amount of Exp.
qDpVUeN.png

Explanation

* This is just my estimate of minimum total length, because the total length of the Course Maker tracks anywhere in the game is not indicated, Drift Trial and Overtake Challenge events are not riding the entire length of the track.
So, for all Course Maker tracks I was counting the length of 4000m. For every Time and Drift Trial I counted only one lap, Overtake Challenge not included.

**These amounts include some bonuses.
Triple bonus for events in the period from 08.06. to 11.10.2011. (11 A-Spec events, 3 Special Event, and seven TT & DT). 10% Login bonus for all events from 11.10.2011. onwards.

zOp7y9f.png

JDNUVSu.png

eLteY6N.png

dATqTS3.png

Two separate events (first post) are not included in these statistics.

Last edited:
Bretty good man 👍

I'll miss GT5 though, I liked it more than GT6.

Edit: Were there different Seasonal events for each region?

Thanks !

Edit: Were there different Seasonal events for each region?

Some regions have had several special events that were available only in those regions.
I do not know all them but for example; the GT Academy 2011 for the U.S. is driven through Special events that were available in the Seasonal Events section. GT Academy 2011 U.S. had three rounds with three individual time trial events (the second round was canceled after some time).

For Japan has also been available one or more events with special 5G Red Bull car.

Also, I do not know whether the events of GT Academy Car Challenge (Round 1-8) were available in other regions except Europe.

A-Spec, B-Spec, Time and Drift Trial seasonal events were the same for all regions.

I remember racing the 🤬 out of Online A-Spec Challenge No 4 650 PP. I would gain 1 million with my Honda HSV or my McLaren F1 GTR every time I finished 1st in it. One day I did this so many times that I got 20 million credits and posted on my Wall "20 MILLION CREDITS!!!!!" Good times. I will miss those days.

Latest Posts

Back